Pinball casts odd Shadows

Author Topic: Pinball casts odd Shadows  (Read 2367 times)

The pinball with shaders casts and odd shadow. It makes shadow rings around the pinball going outward, scaling up in size infinitely outward. At certain points, it can cast shadows on entire buildings. It's kinda neat, but I doubt it supposed to do that.

You can see in the image the ring of shadows as it expands marked with red arrows.
I almost want to find a cool use for this bug..

You should talk to the creator about this.

I put it here first to confirm if this happens to others.

I put it here first to confirm if this happens to others.
This happened to me also early back when shaders were first released, I believe I either made a topic or saw one about this too. Yet, it still hasn't been fixed.

Don't make a topic because we cannot help. Send a PM to whoever made it.

uh
pinballs are default

uh
pinballs are default
Oh, what?? Sorry about that guys.

*FacePalm*

Your point is valid, I could PM Badspot.
It's just that I'm not sure if this is an issue for other people.

I guess Altiris's comment proves it, but he said it happened to him "early back" so I dont know if it's still an issue for others.

Ill let this be discussed for a bit before I contact Badspot about it.

olook its me
try support@blockland.us

olook its me
try support@blockland.us
...a PM on the forums will suffice.

To contact that support line Id need to set up some kind of Microsoft program on my computer to write a letter thing to send to that address. I don't understand why people use that format unless that special program came default on your computer.

Never mind. If none of you will confirm that this bug exists outside of my computer I will lock this topic and let it die.
I'm not looking for people telling me to contact Badspot, nor am I looking for people telling me ways to do so. Im looking for confirmation on this bug.

Can you people do that for me? Is it that goddamn hard?

I can confirm that this does infact happen on my computer
EVGA GTX 650

...a PM on the forums will suffice.

To contact that support line Id need to set up some kind of Microsoft program on my computer to write a letter thing to send to that address. I don't understand why people use that format unless that special program came default on your computer.
what. copy and paste the email and send it using your web-browser email
Never mind. If none of you will confirm that this bug exists outside of my computer I will lock this topic and let it die.
I'm not looking for people telling me to contact Badspot, nor am I looking for people telling me ways to do so. Im looking for confirmation on this bug.

Can you people do that for me? Is it that goddamn hard?
Yes this bug exists on all graphics cards, I wasn't aware you didn't realize this, sorry

"That letter thing" is an email and "that format" is an email address.

"That letter thing" is an email and "that format" is an email address.

I suppose that shows how much I use E-Mails then... I clicked on it like a link.
Guess Ill contact Badspot.