Author Topic: Guys, Deja Vu  (Read 2808 times)

I thought the same thing.

I had deja vu when fapping.
Wondering how I died.

I had deja vu when fapping.
Wondering how I died.
You fapped so hard you ripped your snake off and bled to death

There's actually a theory that says that in any moment that you died you get transferred to an alternative dimension. Theorethically, you live forever, as any universe has at least a chance of 1 to infinity for something to happen. Even dieing of old age or suiciding, or being murdered has an alternative dimension where you live for another second, and then you get transferred to that, and so on.
It's a nice thing, but I wonder what would happen if you would blow yourself up. Maybe another universe where human parts can be rebuilt and you get chosen for it by that one to infinity chance?
It makes you wonder. But at the same time, it doesn't sound impossible.

I seem to have died twice today. I think I might have gotten hit by a car because it happened to me while driving. And another occurrence whilst drawing.

Did that dinosaur picture I sent you make you think like this?

Did that dinosaur picture I sent you make you think like this?
I'm still wondering why you sent that to me

There's actually a theory that says that in any moment that you died you get transferred to an alternative dimension. Theorethically, you live forever, as any universe has at least a chance of 1 to infinity for something to happen. Even dieing of old age or suiciding, or being murdered has an alternative dimension where you live for another second, and then you get transferred to that, and so on.
It's a nice thing, but I wonder what would happen if you would blow yourself up. Maybe another universe where human parts can be rebuilt and you get chosen for it by that one to infinity chance?
It makes you wonder. But at the same time, it doesn't sound impossible.
Well it could be possible that a lot of people who have died now and have been cryogenically frozen are going to be resurrected in the future.

Wouldn't it be cool if there was some super war in the super future where instead of training soldiers to fight each other, they would resurrect people who died in the past to fight each other.

What if there was some kind of gladiator games in the future where they use cryogenically frozen people as gladiators? If it'll never happen, but it would at least be a cool movie concept.


You had such a huge turd it caused the water to splash up at you at the speed of sound riping through your insides and therefor killing you.
Well water did splash up at me, so maybe in that dimension it did kill me :c

What if there was some kind of gladiator games in the future where they use cryogenically frozen people as gladiators? If it'll never happen, but it would at least be a cool movie concept.

Well, the game Rage has sort of this kinda story for the main character. That's the only thing I can think of that comes close, and even then, Rage doesn't really come close.

Wow

never thought of that

I remember breaking into an old abandoned shed in the backwoods with my grandpa and dad and getting deja vu the second I stepped in there.

Many ways I could have died in there.

OP, you've gotta be more creative with your topics, I already replied to a topic like this a few d...

... Oh goodness.

A deja vu is usually a glitch in the Matrix. It happens when they change something.