Author Topic: Guys, Deja Vu  (Read 2795 times)


Guys, guys,

What if...

Listen to me for a second, guys.

what if, when we have deja vu, guys, we had actually died instantly then and there through some freak accident

and we end up switched over to an alternate dimension where we didn't die and continue living our lives without knowing we died

IN AN ALTERNATE DIMENSION


Why, do you think that happened to you?

This makes a disturbing amount of sense.

theirs a strip club in my town called deja vu :cookieMonster:


oh

my



god




I had Deja Vu yesterday actually. I wonder how I died?!

What if Deja Vu is when remember the past in the future?


Well earlier I got deja vu whilst taking a stuff, so I wonder how I managed to die doing that.

Well earlier I got deja vu whilst taking a stuff, so I wonder how I managed to die doing that.
You had such a huge turd it caused the water to splash up at you at the speed of sound riping through your insides and therefor killing you.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 02:18:04 AM by Nethog »

Well earlier I got deja vu whilst taking a stuff, so I wonder how I managed to die doing that.
Meteorite shot through the ceiling and straight through your head most likely.

Thats called dropping a space deuce

oh

my



god




I had Deja Vu yesterday actually. I wonder how I died?!
Someone shot you in the back of the head.

I get deja vu pretty much every day
Like I swear I have a dream of the next day every night

I get deja vu pretty much every day
Like I swear I have a dream of the next day every night
people must really be out to get you.

I wonder this sometimes