Author Topic: so when I was a little chap.. (warning very gross stuff click at your own risk)  (Read 1454 times)

the only thing I could guess is that biting them is causing the flesh around your nails to die and then when they wrinkle up in water it gets full of puss, kinda like how a wound weeps or gets this nasty white / yellow fluid when it's exposed to water.

a.k.a. I'm pretty sure you're literally destroying the flesh around your fingernails by biting them

yea there is no puss after like 6-7 years of biting them, so..

this can be interpreted in two ways

wtf why do you people bite your nails anyway that's disgusting do you imagine how many bacteria gets in your teeth you will get sick and die of aids
Dude. The filthiest part of your body is the inside of your mouth. It's unlikely he'd get aids from biting fingernails. Unless he's doing <insert crazy weird stuff here>...

Dude. The filthiest part of your body is the inside of your mouth. It's unlikely he'd get aids from biting fingernails. Unless he's doing <insert crazy weird stuff here>...
>unlikely

I've been biting my nails for most of my life, and i'm getting better at not biting them, and it's pretty rare for me to end up chewing the skin around them

now i'm scared stuffless about biting my nails thanks

That happens when I wear bandaids. I find it quite fun to peel off that skin (yeah, that's gross, whatever.)

I thought I was the only one that did this. It's become a hard to stop habit, I stopped biting my nails but I can't stop biting the skin around my fingers.

Holy stuff what in God's name do you become when you get wet
A mermaid!  :cookieMonster:

I understand biting your nails or skin out of anxiety or whatever, but that's not normal. Jesus Christ.

that picture made me aroused strangely

I'm glad I'm able to let my nails to grow out, then cut them with nail clippers

Just wondering, but what do people say when they see this? Like, do you go to a public school and do people say? That looks painful and not-healthy-in-the-slightest.

the forget
Im serious too
Im thinking about hiding that picture somewhere on my computer to do "Things" with it

I'm glad I'm able to let my nails to grow out, then cut them with nail clippers

I hate nail clippers.
I use those curved scissors

Im serious too
Im thinking about hiding that picture somewhere on my computer to do "Things" with it

i don't even know how to respond to this