Anyone here watch Big Brother?

Author Topic: Anyone here watch Big Brother?  (Read 1029 times)

It's a tv show on CBS that airs 3 days a week. I've been watching it since season 1, and it's currently in it's 15th season. Just curious to see if any fellow Blocklanders watch it.

i try to keep an eye on him

if i dont he likes to drink all the milk

hes also an admin on RTB

-lebluserreferencejoek-

Ontopic: Big Brother is the most gayest and trashiest show ever. I don't even understand how could anyone watch it, unless the contestants aren't as much human waste as in other versions of the show when compared to Finland's Big Brother.

It's a tv show on CBS that airs 3 days a week. I've been watching it since season 1, and it's currently in it's 15th season. Just curious to see if any fellow Blocklanders watch it.
Did you watch the episode when they were fighting like babies

Just normal Big Brother (The show now the blocklander)

Ha, haha, hahaha, no.
The only good thing to ever come from that show was the uncut episodes I used to watch when I was little before I learnt about internet research.

no even though it's made in my country

I do, it's an exciting show to watch.

i watched it once
never again

Is it starring Big Brother?

i try to keep an eye on him

if i dont he likes to drink all the milk
i just cant get enough  :cookieMonster:

i just cant get enough  :cookieMonster:
i watch big brother in the shower

I've watched it sparingly over the years.

I've never really watched any series of it fully, bar one.

Big Brother 9 (UK) was a really fun series, and I watched that for it's highlights every day.
That series happened to have some pretty interesting characters.

A lot of the time it's just idiots and arseholes, and it's exceedingly repetitious.
BB9 had just enough variety and character that it remained interesting throughout.

And I never watch Celebrity Big Brother. I might watch when the contestants go in to see who they have on, but beyond that, it's also pretty boring.
Just ends up being a terrible ego-contest.

in the UK there was one big brother where a bunch of the housemates were physically handicapped. the theme of the show was 'circus'. #HORRIBLE 'coincedence'.