Boodioware Public Beta

Author Topic: Boodioware Public Beta  (Read 2620 times)

I visited this morning, and I had a blast. I thought that the game-play pace should be slowed down a notch, it was a bit too quick for a lot of people in the server.

Thanks for all the great reviews. I'm currently making a new boss, and its turning out epic. Theres a lot of tweaking that needs to be done though, so be patient. Ill get the server up again asap.

nice work boods, the server is going along really well, and lots of people are happy. that's all that matters when you think about it.

I love the use of those holograms. Great job bro.

I love the use of those holograms. Great job bro.

Technically, they're not holograms, but they are what.. Err... Holograms.. Are...
Err... Yeah.....

Staticshapes. :D

Technically, they're not holograms, but they are what.. Err... Holograms.. Are...
Err... Yeah.....

Staticshapes. :D
Oh lol. Whirlwind was calling them holograms.

Bump. Server is open for the night. Unfortunately I couldn't finish the new boss in time, however it is looking awesome. (Other than the details, I suck at building).

Bump. Server is open for the night. Unfortunately I couldn't finish the new boss in time, however it is looking awesome. (Other than the details, I suck at building).
Turn that music down.
ITS KILLING MY SPEAKERS

Turn that music down.
ITS KILLING MY SPEAKERS
Turn it down then. Its not rocket science.

Server is having some serious lag spikes. Hamhost is moving to a new server soon, so it might be related. Ill try keep the server up, but theres nothing I can do about the lag.

so far I've seen 4 people do this
IIRC I made the first one
Nah, this idea's been around longer than you've been here. Yours was probably one of the best though.

Server down for the night. I've updated the topic with a "Want to Help" section, as i've had a few people asking.

Yay! Been waiting for this to be properly made on BL

Bump.

After a small break, i'm back working on this. I'm hosting a open beta server again now, but not for long.

Also, i've reduced the volume of the sounds, so you wont be ear raped any more. However you will need to redownload all the sounds again.

EDIT: Had to get off earlier than expected.. Ill try host tomorrow.

EDIT2: And of course i shut down the server without saving.. [/Facepalm]
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 04:32:13 PM by boodals 2 »