Author Topic: badspot help the server one more time0.0  (Read 4660 times)

yea, my server is completly crashed i cant log-in cuz it says  ,,Your Connection Has timed out"

I remember wen thee was a server reset, Al my stuff in the shop was gone except a couple of panties with the label "Vamp-Death's panties". Yes, both of them were labelled that!

Badspot could you tell us whats going on with the server?

Can you make the server automatically restart itself weekly? Can you also make the stuff in the shop save when placed and replaced when the server restarts?

Well i had a old post about ServerDoc to auto restart servers, i used to use it for my bl0002 server.

EDIT: actually the owner of the program gave me $20 to buy blockland, But i had to give him a 10GB FTP server..
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 05:44:58 PM by Skylord321 »

Badspot could you tell us whats going on with the server?

Badspot

• Administrator
The server is down because there are a huge number of bugs that forget the server.  I know what some of them are but others I don't and no one feels like reporting them to me.  I used to be able to extort information from people by threatening to delete their character, but the gameplay just isn't that valuable anymore.  I just don't have time to engage in full time combat against my user base right now.  So rather than deal with the server crashing or loving up every few hours I'm just going to ignore it and concentrate on Blockland v9 which actually makes me money. 

I know what some of them are but others I don't and no one feels like reporting them to me.

There There is hope we just need people to come forward and tell Badspot the bugs or what they did.

P.s. To people who know would those random parchments be causing any of the problems? Example: The Colorful Parchment's, The 'Rudyman wins' parchments. Perhaps the one that people had that gave unlimited quest items to them.

I PMed badspot that a few mins ago.

Fine then have a  :cookie: for being faster.

I would really hate to see AoT go.

The unlimited quest items parchment glitch was caused by a special character(\n or \r) in the parchment name.

Looks like you degenerates might have to take up another vice.

I can't see Badspot letting a game like this go. It's a GREAT game, I played this since day one (All different user names :D).  This game basically killed the "boredom" that players had.
Example 1:
There is still a chance Age of Time may come back. Only if you report bugs. If Age of Time don't come back you can get Age of Time V3. It's better then any other Age of Time mod, it's closest to the Age of Time we used to play. It's name is currently Age of Time: Mega Mod. So, if AoT don't come back up you can still play with your online friends! :).
See that part in red? This is a game where you can REALLY play online with friends, not where it's a big MMO and your always saying "Where are you?".  In this you just look at the player list "F2".  Plus, this game is not like the rest.  It stands out from the other games. There is only one game like this. And it's this. (Trust me I searched.  :cookieMonster:)

Example 2:
yes, Age of Time is gone forever. He's ignoring it.  Quote from badspot

<<
The server is down because there are a huge number of bugs that panda the server. I know what some of them are but others I don't and no one feels like reporting them to me. I used to be able to extort information from people by threatening to delete their character, but the gameplay just isn't that valuable anymore. I just don't have time to engage in full time combat against my user base right now. So rather than deal with the server crashing or pandaing up every few hours I'm just going to ignore it and concentrate on Blockland v9 which actually makes me money.
>>

Badspot, think about what your doing before you make your final actions.  You are letting many players down.  Your a great scripter, I'm sure you can have them bugs fixed without a problem.  I'm sure you're saying "Oh, they will get over it".  But the Big fans of Age of Time may not.  In fact, look at this, http://gamerzworldonline.com/members/?pg=mem and this http://gamerzworldonline.com/members/?pg=dlm and maybe this http://gamerzworldonline.com/members/?pg=
And if you really want to find bugs to fix look here, http://gamerzworldonline.com/index.php?board=65.0
Now, do you really want to stop Age of Time?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 11:11:42 PM by Dr-Block »