Poll

The sexuality of Aviv is (Definitive Poll)

Homoloveual
19 (28.4%)
Biloveual
5 (7.5%)
Heter0loveual
13 (19.4%)
Necrophiliac
17 (25.4%)
child enthusiast
13 (19.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 02, 2007, 09:52:44 PM

Author Topic: Vote on the loveuality of Aviv  (Read 16956 times)

I'm not miserable you morons. At this moment I am grinning ear to ear as I plaster the pain series on about 100 Myspace Pages for no other reason than fun. Watching Partizan and Ace quit, because of me, is fun. Watching idiots respond tactlessly to tactless posts is fun. It's all for fun, but people seem to think that tha interneters r SRS BUSINESS.

Lulz.

You know whats serious business?you are - your fat as hell,you sit on your PC all day just waiting to get attention.i bet your PC chair is a toilet. seriously, go kill yourself.

You know whats serious business?you are - your fat as hell,you sit on your PC all day just waiting to get attention.i bet your PC chair is a toilet. seriously, go kill yourself.

Blah Blah. I'm fat, oh well. Anything else you wish to cry about? I had the balls to post my picture on this oh so cruel and devastating internets[/b]. You're a cigarette and I have an 8-pack jelly roll.

Call out flame topics fail.

Blah Blah. I'm fat, oh well. Anything else you wish to cry about? I had the balls to post my picture on this oh so cruel and devastating internets[/b]. You're a cigarette and I have an 8-pack jelly roll.
So what?I posted my picture as well.
And don't you have a meeting at the fatasses mental club?

Get off the computer and go for a run, fatty.

:cookieMonster:

Dude, are you crazy?he could kill himself on the first step...
Wait...yeah, Iban, you should totally do it!

Get off the computer and go for a run, fatty.

:cookieMonster:
Run Fatboy Run!

Hes probaly dead by now..hes mother is partying in the bedroom with some random dudes.

8-pack jelly roll?
Sounds like the job of a carving knife.

Gotta love that pic.