Vote on the loveuality of Aviv

Poll

The sexuality of Aviv is (Definitive Poll)

Homoloveual
19 (28.4%)
Biloveual
5 (7.5%)
Heter0loveual
13 (19.4%)
Necrophiliac
17 (25.4%)
child enthusiast
13 (19.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 02, 2007, 09:52:44 PM

Author Topic: Vote on the loveuality of Aviv  (Read 17061 times)

...That picture was old....
Yaay self contradiction! See what he wrote in the "Post pictures of yourself" topic.

Aviv, you do look gay. 
o.O Badspot, how nice of you. Alteast IBan is banned. How long? (I don't wanna unblock him on MSN to ask)

MOTHER Faaahhh. Okay.

Shame, shame, shame...

I loving hate aviv!
hes all friendly, until hes hanging out with jookia and them. then spams me calling me a whore.

well forget you guys! notice how all of you in that chat are the hated members of this community. funny how you manage to find each other.

Aviv is a child enthusiast, he asked for naked pictures of me :(

I pandaing hate aviv!
hes all friendly, until hes hanging out with jookia and them. then spams me calling me a whore.

well panda you guys! notice how all of you in that chat are the hated members of this community. funny how you manage to find each other.

Im only hated by the people that are hated :( does that make me one of the hated members? :(

It seems he likes to be oppresive towards tonce, i feel kinda sorry for tonce.

It seems he likes to be oppresive towards tonce, i feel kinda sorry for tonce.
<3 Tonce!

You just know any one who hangs around with Jookia is just completely messed up in some way.

THIS THREAD IS FULL OF WIN!

THIS THREAD IS FULL OF PHAIL!
Fix'd.

You should stop messing up with Aviv! Doing that is just a completely lack of respect for him!
And judgeing him by the looks is also bad! I dare you to post your own pictures now!
To conclude... Grow up!