Flashlight (v1.0.2)

Author Topic: Flashlight (v1.0.2)  (Read 19128 times)

Updated to version 1.0.2. Changes:

• The add-on now pushes all previously activated packages to the front of the stack (in the correct order). This prevents the flashlight from breaking every other add-on that packages the light function, such as most ammo systems.
yay

You should make this work with Script_advancedlight so you can change the color of the light.

Please add this

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=4499
Suggestion:
Flashlight and Lantern switch
Lantern with 360 degrees  view.

What about hard hat with the light?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 07:10:13 PM by Furling² »

no homo
Also, does the greenlight update have to do with these add-ons being released?

Please add this

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=4499
Suggestion:
Flashlight and Lantern switch
Lantern with 360 degrees  view.

In this case, you could just mount the player's light to the lantern item.

What about hard hat with the light?

That sounds more problematic.  As part of a chase playertype, maybe, but the way the first person camera works, you'd always have a light flare right at the top of the screen.

Also, does the greenlight update have to do with these add-ons being released?

Why would it?

I read as fleshlight. I am disappointed.

That sounds more problematic.  As part of a chase playertype, maybe, but the way the first person camera works, you'd always have a light flare right at the top of the screen.
the flashlight's light is already directed (mostly) by the player's head, just have a hardhat model mount to the head instead of a flashlight on lhand

of course flailarms anim makes the light shake. also only the host will get the flare on their head -- first-person camera is in your torso anyways, not your head, so you will never see your own head-mounted items
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 11:28:05 PM by PowerDag »

of course flailarms anim makes the light shake.

This is not necessary to make a flashlight - I added it as a feature though.

so what happens if i actually click that again?
that's a screenshot of an ad. it's not a real ad and it just sends you to the download for the flashlight.