Author Topic: What the hell, Roblox?  (Read 20402 times)

Stop being so immature? I don't think Telamon is doing his job correctly and I oppose most of Builder's Club.

Stop being so immature? I don't think Telamon is doing his job correctly and I oppose most of Builder's Club.
Amazing argument 10/10.

Come back when you have things that aren't opinionated.

Instead of complaining about roblox, be glad Blockland isn't as stuffty.

Instead of complaining about roblox, be glad Blockland isn't as stuffty.

Be glad there isn't any ROBLOX addons on Blocklan- wait.

god
loving
damn it

Atleast there is not another tro-

Oh my loving stuff.

Amazing argument 10/10.

Come back when you have things that aren't opinionated.
Jesus Christ will you shut the forget up and remove your lips from this guy's rear already?
If anyone's opinionated here it sounds a lot like you. "I hung out with him once, he's super cool and an awesome moderator because he makes community levels" while completely ignoring the fact he's a complete jackass, when behavior is a major part of administration/moderation.
I really, really don't care how fun he is in person, or what he does development-wise -- if he puts up a poor front for the entire game by being a stuffhead in an administrative position, he is not good in any sense in that department.

Jesus Christ will you shut the forget up and remove your lips from this guy's rear already?
If anyone's opinionated here it sounds a lot like you. "I hung out with him once, he's super cool and an awesome moderator because he makes community levels" while completely ignoring the fact he's a complete jackass, when behavior is a major part of administration/moderation.
I really, really don't care how fun he is in person, or what he does development-wise -- if he puts up a poor front for the entire game by being a stuffhead in an administrative position, he is not good in any sense in that department.
He has a point though. Acerblock's a tard.

https://twitter.com/Shedletsky/status/382660112910794752

telamon got smackdown'd

I'm not posting the gif because that's kinda stupid. But someone else can.

He has a point though. Acerblock's a tard.
Muslim, forget off with the insults.

https://twitter.com/Shedletsky/status/386275337698430976
https://twitter.com/Shedletsky/status/383706358861664256
https://twitter.com/Shedletsky/status/377836976218464256

Yeah right, 10/10 administrator.
Yes, he does his job and tells people he does it. I mean not like any of our moderators insult people or taunt them.

I'm not even defending John anymore, it's more of an overall to the general respect of the mechanics and work put into the game.

Also
Acerblock's a tard.

again, VincentTheCoolGuy
I'm 2cool4you.

Stop using the same insults with you elementary school level of arguments. You really seem like you jumped straight off their forums with these repetitive posts saying the same idiotic insults.

Yes, he does his job and tells people he does it. I mean not like any of our moderators insult people or taunt them.
 I'm not even defending John anymore, it's more of an overall to the general respect of the mechanics and work put into the game.

Also I'm 2cool4you.

Stop using the same insults with you elementary school level of arguments. You really seem like you jumped straight off their forums with these repetitive posts saying the same idiotic insults.
No, no, no. He insults his community, doesn't seem care about the game and is always unnecessarily sarcastic towards situations. Yes, ROBLOX has a lot of work put into it. That doesn't mean it has great moderators, community or special features. And I'm not a tard. Good job quoting someone who isn't even capable of creating an argument.

The mechanics and work?
In 2005-2007, it was fine the way it was. The graphics were fine, the features were fine, and it DIDN'T have Builder's Club most of the time. In 2012-2013, they just ruined it. They added a BUNCH of unnecessary features such as more Builder's Clubs types, BC only places, unneeded GUI changes, player model changes, ads, and other terrible things that were not needed. The forums are also crap as well. It's just terrible in general now.

Vincent is pretty much a braggart and willing to shove it up our faces with "2 x 4 y" jokes. Talk about elementary school arguments!

Acerblock is a handicap for multiple accounts not even the people who did call him a handicap could see.

Muslim and KillerCop just came here with extra gasoline canisters for the fire.

This is seriously a war in which everybody's low on ammunition.