Author Topic: Equipping items makes me standard playertype?  (Read 646 times)

This is a weird one. i'm trying to make a minigame and i end up finding myself flying. i set my playertype to first person only, tap tab, nothing happens. equip ANYTHING AT ALL and i turn into standard playertype in 3rd person. I play as a horse. i take out a sword. i'm human. i have no idea what's going on, and it looks like the console isnt helping.

if you guys have been through this too, and fixed it, can someone please help?

Please post your console.log using the FAQ at the top of this board.

This is normally caused by the weapons being poorly coded. Are you using DrenDran's weapon pack?

Please post your console.log using the FAQ at the top of this board.

This is normally caused by the weapons being poorly coded. Are you using DrenDran's weapon pack?
not specifically. it happens with any weapons though, including hammer, wrench, printer, EVERYTHING. i cant host a minigame without having some guy jet out of the map.
i'm hosting a server though, so i cant post the console one, but i have launcher attached.

not specifically. it happens with any weapons though, including hammer, wrench, printer, EVERYTHING. i cant host a minigame without having some guy jet out of the map.
i'm hosting a server though, so i cant post the console one, but i have launcher attached.
have you tried disabling all add-ons?