Poll

Please Ignore

Nothing
0 (0%)
Nothing
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 31, 2008, 12:24:59 PM

Author Topic: Outdoors Clan (OC)  (Read 128420 times)

This clan just fell to peices :(
Sorry mario.

stuff everyone leaving. I guess this means im out as well. sorry Mario. D:

This clan just fell to peices :(
Sorry mario.
I agree. im sorry as well Mario.

Cheese leaving #4 or is it 5?

Yep, when I first joined I loved the clan, had fun, it just has nothing more to do but work on a mansion that we place a brick in once a week.

Yep, when I first joined I loved the clan, had fun, it just has nothing more to do but work on a mansion that we place a brick in once a week.
just another one down.

Okay, 5 people just left, and 6 if Cheese left too.
I think that means he did leave...right?

Hai everyone!  Knight, a server should be going up later today fi yuo can make it.  We would like to see your app.

Sorry I havent been seeing your sever ill try and looking for it when it ever comes up..

Okay, 5 people just left, and 6 if Cheese left too.I think that means he did leave...right?
Yep, ima out.

Well I have within just two days become the last man standing.  It is obviously the end of the road.  It seems now that Blockland has turned into great trouble as every great or half way decent clan is falling.  This is a really a sad moment for myself.  The point of a clan is to mainly have fun which is what OC has lost over the past months.  I have discovered that if you run a clan it is all on you to keep it running.  Nobody else can do a long term help.  I will use this knowledge later in Blockland.  Honestly I am dissapointed with everyone suddenly deciding to can it because of one or two people.  As of now OC is officialy shut down.  However if I am able to get some people to stand behind me it could come back in the summer when we actually have everyone active at multiple times.  That is just a distant wish for right now.

So anyways OC has lost its fun and now its members.  I thank all of you who have hung in ther therough to good and bad.  Hats off to the co-leaders and everyone who helped OC along.  Well this is you friend and OC leader Mario Fan 11 signing off.  THanks again.

Unfortunately OC was the main reason I came on Blockland often.  But hopefully I will still see you guys now and then.  Thanks again.

So lets go have a good old party on my server now.  Talk about good times.  Hope everyone can make it.

The clan hadn't anything to do that keep our friendship together.
We all still each other now and then.

Yep.
I'll miss OC.  D:

The clan hadn't anything to do that keep our friendship together.
We all still each other now and then.

Very true.

Goodbye OC, you will be missed.

Thanks again to everyone.  Nairb and I thought about a revival but there is no point.  I hope we can all still remian friends.

Good-bye OC you will be remembered as my best clan, a clan that many loved, and at one time one of the most respected clans in Blockland.  Locked.