Poll

Please Ignore

Nothing
0 (0%)
Nothing
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 31, 2008, 12:24:59 PM

Author Topic: Outdoors Clan (OC)  (Read 128724 times)

Its going on right now!  By myself anyways.

i dont see it
in other news the jaden is on
should i host instead?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 06:17:20 PM by Harm94 »

Called OC's Bai Mario Party

Well this is my final goodbye.  See everyone in a week or so.  :(  Good luck to OC.

wtf? i off for about 5 hours and this happens? what did i miss?

I believe im supose to be a super admin atleast that is what you told me on one of the oc server

i have a server up and it looks like we have some people building apps, so if any other co-leaders want to come there are some apps

double post

ok    the person wanting in to OC made an app and i accepted it, and since i was the only co-leader there    he is in OC       his name is       $cash$

Cash you are not in.
Dest he cannot bypass the requirments. He needs moar accepts.

no dont bet on it, i did not bypass anything, the process in joining clearly states that if only 1 leader/co-leader is on a server, only one vote is needed

However on servers it is different.  I have constructed a small chart to show you the amount of approves you need for an app based on amount of leaders there.

1 leader= 1 yes
2 leaders= 2 yeses
3 leaders= 2 yeses
4 leaders= 3 yeses
all leaders= 3 yeses

Hi im back for few days (monday, tuesday) and i was wondering could i host servers for OC like the castle TDM and free builds and stuff?

Hey guys, well since I'm leader for a week now, I started a server yesterday, dont know if any of you have seen it but it was "Nairb's Challenge of the Jump method" and Rob and I have been working on it, and we thought it should be the "OC's NEXT course"
Its a little more challenging than the first ever OC course and people get stuck on the 2nd jump, so people should host servers, and I can load it and you people of OC should see if its worth the chance of the "OC's NEXT course"