Poll

Please Ignore

Nothing
0 (0%)
Nothing
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 31, 2008, 12:24:59 PM

Author Topic: Outdoors Clan (OC)  (Read 128636 times)

Can i Be on The OC Server?

i have a server up now nair

unless the server is passworded it is open to anyone

Well since most of the OC members have tried "OC's NEXT course" what do you people think, should it be the NEXT OC course?

ok, so i went on bones titanic server today to see how it was coming, once i got there someone with the name TAILS THE fox, ID: 4326 had OC tags on. I asked him why there there and he said Cheeseburger accepted his app on his server. Is this true burger?

i gave him a warning to take them off and if i see him with them again he will be blacklisted from OC servers so be on the lookout
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 10:11:28 AM by Destroyer »

On to other news i made a new OC avatar using the TV show logo XD

Good find Destroyer.
Is there a server up?

blacklist that douche i didnt accept any apps as im not a co-leader

I was on the server and I had to go somplace, now I'm back and it's freaking full! D:

We should really raise the player caps more...

I know I dislike OC but i decided to tell you that Someone named "Teddy Bear" Has pretty much copied your challenge. He didn't save it and load it. He built another one that is very very similar. Just to let you guys know.

I think Teddy Bear was the person constantly complaining the course was too hard.

Shall there be a server up today?

i just put a server up, its the obsticle course

k just a recap of how many new members we got, we so far have gotten 3: $cash$, jrc(numbers i cant remember), and charmer