Author Topic: Well Off-topic has gone to stuff and it only took 2 days  (Read 5433 times)

"I'm better then you because my account is 600 years old and I was around when Badspot made blockland 0001 on the atari and coded by chiseling his code into stone tablets"

I lol'd right there

Don't get me wrong guys, I just want the innocent music, game and random stuff threads back.

And they're coming back, so problem solved.

Edit: also yeah I almost don't read anything on these forums anymore. There's always the huge possibility the post will deliver absolutely no information of any interest apart from an overly dramatic reaction, and then there's the slight chance that it will have actual intelligence behind it.

But there's not much anyone can do about it, this is a kid's forum after all, and certainly not the Harvard University's exclusive forum of tophat wearing doctoral philosophists. But the only reason I come here is to, you know, chill out and just relax. Constant flamewars and a tense E-atmosphere makes that difficult though, as stuff like that usually consumes all the threads in it's hellfires.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 10:50:11 AM by Muffinmix »

I hope Spartan and Ace come back, they are two of the decreasing number of decent people on these boards. Otherwise, yeah, I agree with Muffin and with what entrepreneur in said; I don't want this to be 4Chan. 4Chan is the ice creamhole of the internet, and like entrepreneur in, I learned how to internet here too, and I'm not liking what I am reading here everyday.

My list of people contributing to the demise and general stupidity of the Blockland Forums:

- IbanX
- Aviv
- Shadowhero (Never shuts up about 4Chan, and is generally a newcigarette, though I don't dislike him for it)
- Kaphix (he is a known forum troll, though he has been inactive, and isn't as bad as people often think)
- Dr. Block (I don't dislike him, but his thread all too often turn into handicapped flame wars, I just think he should cut down on making topics)
- Oni Deku Link (He is contributing to the IbanX flame war, and is generally immature)

Now don't get me wrong, I know that I'm not the greatest person here, and I contribute plenty to the trolling of newbies and noobs. And I have been known to harass them via PM's. But really, this forum is going to hell fast.

My list of non-handicaps:

- Muffinmix
- Aloshi
- Maor.M
- Stevey1000
- Wedge
- entrepreneur in
- Bacon
- Sampapa
- Koden
- Kirbylikesit
- Awoken
- Spation
- Krokodil
- Goron
- Venom
- Sonic_KNX
- Spaceomega
- Rkynick
- dUMBELLS
- Bushido
- Azerath
- Ministry
- Badspot
- Neozuki
- Charger
- Djy1991
- Facechild
- MrPickle
- Space Guy
- Copa/Caboose
- TheGeek
- Pload
- Mocheeze
- Kaje
- Randy

Now, to me it seems that there are more good people than bad, and I can obviously see that. I think that we are blowing this out of proportion, if we just ignore the squabbles of these few people, and are more positively active as a community, I think Badspot and his Banhammer will take care of the rest.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 04:24:08 PM by TheCannon187 »

According to Cannon, I'm a handicap.

That's the thing with lists. You get people whining. Then in a year's time some noob digs it up saying "whare am i on ur lits?"

I simply forgot, it doesn't mean I think you're a handicap.  :cookieMonster:

Though if you'll notice, I'm not on my own list.  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

That's the thing with lists. You get people whining. Then in a year's time some noob digs it up saying "whare am i on ur lits?"
How very true. (QFT)

Although, I'm on that list, so, lol, I feel goodz nao. :cookieMonster:
Nevertheless, I wish some of the biggest 'tards on this forum would get banned, and that Ace and Spartan300 would come back.
That's it.

Never make a non-handicap list, you'll get 4 pages of 'WTF IM A handicap?'.

I mostly did it to prove how many more good members we have compared to idiots. Which is a good many, excluding the random noobs who might last a week or two and give up.