Author Topic: Well Off-topic has gone to stuff and it only took 2 days  (Read 5316 times)

Read this Original Post.

Ignoring the huge amount of "Gone forever, f uck you as sholes" avatars, I'd say that you guys did a terrific job turning Off-Topic into a 4chan without creep anime and research,

I can't be bothered to go about accusing anyone over the internet because that would be like trying to paint your garage door with paint thinner , and as you know such an action would accomplish nothing. Instead I'll just blame the general populace.

To the flamers: Shut the f uck up. Don't give me that "It was just a joke lol" crap, because 100% of the "jokes" I've seen up until now weren't funny at all.
To the counter-flamers: Shut the f uck up. You are not helping by making things worse.
To the constant "Is he gay? Yes he is!" thread makers: You're gay and shut the f uck up.
To the supporters of the friends that started this: Why do you even bother?

History check
The entirety of this handicapation was started in Thread X, where Party A accused Party B of being of Emo subculture a couple days ago. Soon after that, flame, counter flame, counter counter flame, retaliation retaliation retaliation, multi-thread friendry, multiple useless polls/accusation threads were created, and everyone jumped on it.

Notice I've underlined everyone. You could've ignored this sh it and continued posting about your music or something, which would have been FINE. Music threads are lovely! We see your opinions and some interesting revelations. Instead of music, or games or whatever you chose to jump on the sh it train express and fuel it with your E-rage.

Now I can understand that having huge internet fights is exhilarating! It makes you feel alive and all sweaty and masturbate and sh it, but this kind of garbage is making it difficult to concentrate on music threads, and your sweaty jokes still remain unfunny no matter how many times you erupt onto your monitor per day.

So please please please let this abominable handicapation die. If it persists, ignore it. LET IT DIE.

*sniff* thank you :*)

Don't be a hero, we aren't listening anyways

I have nothing agaisnt Muffinmix. If it helps, don't attribute yourself to off-topic.

I think all those wars has been started by a person. *rolls eyes* a really BIG person.

OH GEE I WONDER.. HMM

I KNEW IT!
WIENER THE POO, UR UNDER ARREST!

I think all those wars has been started by a person. *rolls eyes* a really BIG person.

Lulz. You keep mentioning I'm fat; It's like that's the only opening you see fit to try and assault. If it weren't for the fact I am taking care of myself at this point, I might actually be offended.

Off-topic was always stuff. Hundreds of stuff threads about stuff nobody gives a stuff about.

Muffin. You are a single man both hated by the Iraqis and Americans and you are located in the capital city of Iraq. Don't come out of hiding.

Read this Original Post.

Ignoring the huge amount of "Gone forever, f uck you as sholes" avatars, I'd say that you guys did a terrific job turning Off-Topic into a 4chan without creep anime and research,

I can't be bothered to go about accusing anyone over the internet because that would be like trying to paint your garage door with paint thinner , and as you know such an action would accomplish nothing. Instead I'll just blame the general populace.

To the flamers: Shut the f uck up. Don't give me that "It was just a joke lol" crap, because 100% of the "jokes" I've seen up until now weren't funny at all.
To the counter-flamers: Shut the f uck up. You are not helping by making things worse.
To the constant "Is he gay? Yes he is!" thread makers: You're gay and shut the f uck up.
To the supporters of the friends that started this: Why do you even bother?

History check
The entirety of this handicapation was started in Thread X, where Party A accused Party B of being of Emo subculture a couple days ago. Soon after that, flame, counter flame, counter counter flame, retaliation retaliation retaliation, multi-thread friendry, multiple useless polls/accusation threads were created, and everyone jumped on it.

Notice I've underlined everyone. You could've ignored this sh it and continued posting about your music or something, which would have been FINE. Music threads are lovely! We see your opinions and some interesting revelations. Instead of music, or games or whatever you chose to jump on the sh it train express and fuel it with your E-rage.

Now I can understand that having huge internet fights is exhilarating! It makes you feel alive and all sweaty and masturbate and sh it, but this kind of garbage is making it difficult to concentrate on music threads, and your sweaty jokes still remain unfunny no matter how many times you erupt onto your monitor per day.

So please please please let this abominable handicapation die. If it persists, ignore it. LET IT DIE.
That is the best post I have seen in my entire blockland life. I can safely say that I agree wholeheartedly with everything that is said in it.

Yea off topic went to the dog.

Off-topic was always ice cream. Hundreds of ice cream threads about ice cream nobody gives a ice cream about.

Yeah, but that's what makes it so great. Lately however it has been too ice creamty, too handicapped. Where has the Off-topic I fell in love with gone?

I really think that this all started when Dr.-Block started posting stuffloads of stuffty threads there.