Author Topic: Sports items not working in minigameS?  (Read 1893 times)

For some reason when I try to pick up balls (Soccer ball, football, dodgeball, basketball, etc) in minigames, nothing happens but the item disappears and respawns as if it was picked up. Outside of minigames they work fine. Is this some kind of bug or a feature? Should I post a console log?

Post a console log. Try enabling "Use All Players' Bricks".

Post a console log. Try enabling "Use All Players' Bricks".

Tried it, no dice. Here's the console.log

Try reinstalling Blockland to see if it works.

Try reinstalling Blockland to see if it works.
how is that supposed to work?

have you tried all default addons

Try that.

This sounds like it's an add-on issue.

Well, reinstalling Blockland might get rid of any harmful addons.

Well, reinstalling Blockland might get rid of any harmful addons.
No it will not. Please, never suggest that again.

No it will not. Please, never suggest that again.
All of my problems were fixed by reinstalling Blockland. I don't see why that wouldn't help at all.

Also, you don't need to be such a richard.

All of my problems with add-ons were fixed by reinstalling Blockland. I don't see why that wouldn't help at all.

Is "Players Use Own Bricks" on because I find that for some reason that cause problems

Is "Players Use Own Bricks" on because I find that for some reason that can cause problems

Why is everyone quoting their posts

Is "Players Use Own Bricks" on because I find that for some reason that cause problems

I noticed this happens on Tezuni's Jail Escape. I think re-installing is too major for a few sports items.

Why is everyone quoting their posts

I noticed this happens on Tezuni's Jail Escape. I think re-installing is too major for a few sports items.
because in help there's no edit