Author Topic: Filipe1020 and Pandan's Bot Vehicles Pack Development Topic  (Read 15550 times)

What about my hooks :(
Hooks are on the bike.
Dunno what you might be pointing at otherwise.

Dunno what you might be pointing at otherwise.
hooked feet clearly

Pandan, fun fact.
Pitch is actually very much possible.
You can mount the entire model to the eye node and do some animation stuffs so the bike can "look" up and down, and then do what's necessary in the script.

Visual pitch is possible, that's true.

So far, here's my progress.

- Mountain Bike - 100%
- Beach Bike - 20%
- Blimp - 0%
- Boat - 0%

What about my hooks :(
They're there, i promise!

In that picture, the regular hands are covering them.
Here's a better shot.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 11:49:20 AM by Pandan »

Mini-update:

Tell me what you like and don't like.

The front wheel bracket is terrible, i know. So anything but that. Please comment!

Looks nice so far, but the badge is way too detailed in comparison with the rest. You should make  that more simple and use a texture for the "B" instead.

Looks nice so far, but the badge is way too detailed in comparison with the rest. You should make  that more simple and use a texture for the "B" instead.

Mmm you're right. Thanks for the input!

I noticed a console error from my handsOnVehicle support script while testing other stuff.
I am fixing it and apologize for this inconvenience.
I will edit/post again when this is fixed with the (same) link to the support script.
If you have something done using this script, please hold the release a bit while i fix it up, should be done today.

[img width=1000 height=562 ]http://i.imgur.com/PEDvZkM.jpg[/img]
Why are the hooks coming from the bottom up? Don't you normally hold handles with your hands facing down?

Fixed the console error that could occur.
Please redownload Support_HandsOnVehicle.
(Right click, save as to get the code file.)

Why are the hooks coming from the bottom up? Don't you normally hold handles with your hands facing down?
I thought it looked cute so i did it that way

Fixed the console error that could occur.
Please redownload Support_HandsOnVehicle.
(Right click, save as to get the code file.)

Thanks man!

And im not releasing this stuff any time soon, im still working on everything

I thought it looked cute so i did it that way
I wish I could add-on like you. It's not fair that my brain lacks creativity.

Thanks man!
And im not releasing this stuff any time soon, im still working on everything
No problem, i happened to run into it anyway.
If you find any other bug (should the script gods really hate me that way), be sure to send it my way and i will fix it.
And okay, i said it just in case, didn't know if you guys were far enough to release anything already. :P

I wish I could add-on like you. It's not fair that my brain lacks creativity.
Thanks  :^)

Also, the regular hands are pretty normal, i just thought the hook ones needed a bit of flair.
I'll work on this pack tonight when im not feeling so sick, been down with this sickness for almost a week.