Big Brother's Fallfight Deathmatch!

Author Topic: Big Brother's Fallfight Deathmatch!  (Read 2049 times)

Big Brother's Fallfight Deathmatch

All Evented

Information
After working for about a week, Big Brother's Fallfight Deathmatch is finally complete. With ten bricks, it might be the lowest brick count to fun ratio you've ever seen. Below are some things you might want to know about the server. Each round has a five second countdown. Afterwards, you will quickly launch up into the air for approximately 40 seconds. You fallfight for a further 30 seconds. Not everybody launches at the same time. The first person to join the minigame is also the first person to fire up first. I cannot change this. You spawn with 50 health.

When you reach the top after 40 seconds, you'll find yourself to be 3500 feet in the air - or 165 64x baseplates high. You will receive a free dice roll automatically. There are 60 dice roll options. 40% of these are bad for you, the remaining 60% are good for you. If you'd like to purchase a second roll to use automatically in the same round, type 'Buy: Roll' when you're touching the floor during round preparation. It does cost 10 points, but it will provide you with another dice roll and it could be anything. You can also purchase velocity by typing 'Buy: Velocity'. For 10 points, you will receive another 200 feet of height. You must be touching the floor during round preparation to buy this, also.

Please note that your weaponry will not be received until you have reached the 3500 feet mark. You receive four different weapons, but you can roll the dice and grab another potentially. During each round, you can use the air lock once for free. This will momentarily cease all downward velocity as soon as you hit the space bar.

It is advised not to use this while you are launching upwards. It is recommended to use the air lock whilst you're falling at terminal velocity, as it will slow you down. Killing give you one point, dying does not reduce your score. You cannot save or load your score currently.

Have fun! Bolded parts are the most important.

was on earlier, pretty cool

Thanks guys, any suggestions for things to add? Maybe to the shop, or roll options?

Adjust the playertype so it has a lower terminal fall velocity so killing each other in the air is feasible.

also, 2-brick DM ftw

That looks really cool, but it kinda reminds me of Commander Nick's server.

That looks really cool, but it kinda reminds me of Commander Nick's server.
link?

It gets kind of old waiting to reach 100% height every round..  It looks cool when you first launch but other than that It's just kind of waiting..

If you roll something good once and you'd like to use this roll option more often, you'll enjoy what I just added. Roll purchasing!

Type "Roll: 1-60" in the chat to buy a specific roll. For 30 points, that roll is yours for the round.

It's so expensive because people could otherwise buy Jackpot and score 25 points every round.

E.G Roll: 26

Yep that's my server
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=237827.0
It's really neat how you made it more interesting thought, I like it
I had no idea, that looks pretty cool though.