Author Topic: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare  (Read 11218 times)

This game used to be nice.

Until the Steam Summer Sale of course.

Add me to that list
Add my steam too Bradfreeman42
anyone want to duel message me

I am now managing the list of Blockland players. Once I stop being lazy, I'll add their Steam accounts, too.

double post forget

I figured out how to host a Chivalry server! We may be able to plan out a dueling tournament!

hooray

I get 200 ping on it :c
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 03:24:43 AM by Maxwell. »

bump

someone duel caky
i can host

grand mace best weapon


Started playing again, because why not?
Can I be added to that list?

The weapon update and the summer sale made the game kinda suck



The weapon update and the summer sale made the game kinda suck

I bought it during the summer sale, so how did it change?

grand mace best weapon
it's my favorite knight weapon



just tryna keep this thread alive

They should add a cleaver and meat tenderizer, because battle chefs rule.