why i'm so mad recently

Author Topic: why i'm so mad recently  (Read 5630 times)

I have a lot of empathy for your story, and you have a lot of guts to post it, if it is true. I wish you good luck!

I hope it gets better freek because you are good pablo friend

Mothers the same, shes drunk most of the time.

That sucks, man.

There is always some sort of alcohol or vodka in the fridge at my house :|

That sucks, man.

There is always some sort of alcohol or vodka in the fridge at my house :|
well thats pretty much every household

The thing is that is pisses me off.
One time when i was younger my family went to a wedding and at the party my father got drunk and my mother didn't know where to go and i swear my dad was annoying her and stuff and we probably almost hit a car, i'm not joking
i was so loving scared

And it never went away :C

I've seen a few households which have clean relatives who don't do drugs, drink or smoke. My household is like that, but there is a little bit of wine here, which nobody drinks.

not every household uses it every night

I've seen a few households which have clean relatives who don't do drugs, drink or smoke. My household is like that, but there is a little bit of wine here, which nobody drinks.
Our family is super clean. Not a drop of alcohol in the entire house (or in anyone's systems, for that matter) 99.99% of the time, nobody smokes, or does drugs.

not every household uses it every night
did I ever say that

my parents have a stash of alcohol, but they only drink rarely and at parties/with guests

At least no on in my whole family that i know does drugs
Maybe like 4 people smoke
Most times i see beer when i am at home or in a holiday party but that doesn't mind me that much because it's so common that it doesn't affect me.
I don't know if i will drink beer when i am older because I plan on being a pro. soccer player

Also freek, talk to your mom about it. Tell her that she is a bad influence and talk to her about living with other family (maybe on that last part)

« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 09:45:19 PM by Mr.007 »

I feel so sorry for you.
A quarter million dollars, ouch. That's a lot.
Dont give her any way to possible obtain any alcohol, smokes, etc ever again. Put her in a retirement home if you have to.

did I ever say that

my parents have a stash of alcohol, but they only drink rarely and at parties/with guests
you act offended when I was just adding to your point.

I live with my parents, my parents hardly drink, but they dont to drugs. Except for my sister who drinks and sometimes uses drugs.

Freek could you live with your dad?