Author Topic: Lorum Ipsum [RTB]  (Read 4096 times)

Well, I'm not sure if he plays retail or not, but most likely he does.

Anyways, was bored and I went to RTB for a bit (Yes, I still have it. Begin the "panda YOU NOOB") into MrCookies server. He gets my awesome WIP house build and loads it, then later Lorum comes in. He just hangs out a bit, then he starts calling my house crap (I'll post pics of it later, it's good) So I kick him(P.S, I've been having a REALLY, REALLY bad weekend. Will not go into detail). He returns, and he's admin too, so he kicks me back. Then I come back, admin myself and he threatens that if I kick him, he'll make me banned in every known server in RTB (and retail I'm guessing). I threaten him that if he kicks me, I'll make him pretty much exiled in every [BBC], (EBL) and (RW) server (Which all have pretty fun servers, especially MrCookies). He thinks I'm joking, and challenges me to do so. So instead of kicking, I subnet banned him. End of story. Now he's gonna make me an outcast, ''whatever shall I do!''

This is what happens when people panda with me when I'm admin or one of my friends is admin.

MrCookie.. He's making a movie (That i'm voice acting in)...
just stop playing RTB.no one does anymore, i canceld most of my movies cause of it.
I was on some server at RTB a while ago. so i join a server, Dressed like a troll with female2 hair,and a pink suit as a joke. then the admin stands next to me and spams the chat with "AVIV IZ GHEY!!!!11" and jailed me for 60 minutes. don't play RTB, it's full of noobs.

AHH! your allowed to play RTB/vanilla if you want

(Yes, I still have it. Begin the "panda YOU NOOB")
panda YOU NOOB

Nah, just kidding, I play RTB sometimes too :)

RTB is seemingly filled with noobs.
I also find that Retail Blockland is almost as full of noobs as RTB. :/

Yes, Retail is full of noobs. I'm gonna go host a no noob server now. :)

Here's my deal of what to do when bored:

1) Blockland retail.
2) Internets
3) RTB.

In this case, RTB.

I'm afraid the majority of noobs in RTB throw their weight around far too much.

Haha, QFT.

Haha, QFT.
QFTx2

:panda:
Haha, QFT.
QFTx2
Iiiiiiirrrrrrooooonyyyyy.

I miss Mr.Cookie.

What does with name mean, Lore Itself?  I know it's <Something> Itself, just no idea what Lorum means..

It's supposed to be Lorem ipsum, which is common filler text. Read about its origin on www.lipsum.com.

It's supposed to be Lorem ipsum, which is common filler text. Read about its origin on www.lipsum.com.
Geek, you're no dummy.

1) Blockland retail.
2) Internets
3) RTB.

In this case, RTB.
Gamin priorities.

1. Blockland
2. Gmod
3. 4chan
4. Rs
5. AoT

1) Blockland retail.
2) Internets
3) RTB.

In this case, RTB.
Gamin priorities.

1. Blockland
2. Gmod
3. 4chan
4. Rs
5. AoT
If "Rs" means Runescape, then I will have lost almost all respect for you.