Spencer2015 - Distributing BLHack.dll/possible malware

Author Topic: Spencer2015 - Distributing BLHack.dll/possible malware  (Read 14648 times)

Yeah he's still around.

Can't he just forget off.

i think everyone knows he distributes it.

i think at this point, everyone knows he distributes it.

noedit

He doesn't have anything better to do?

that dll should really be fixed

Banbanbanbanban
why hasn't he been revoked yet

this is the last straw, correct?

that dll should really be fixed
First, it can't be fixed. It's the nature of the DLL, it exploits based on engine design, so to patch it you'd have to rewrite large parts of the engine.

Second, these topics need to stop being posted. Yeah, it's around. We know. People are dumbasses, people are starfishs, people are going to distribute BLHack.dll. At this point we've had literally dozens of drama topics about it, but there's nothing to do about it. If you want to report someone for use / distribution, PM Badspot. Currently, the only thing this topic is doing is creating a space for people to repost how much they don't like the DLL and teaching people where the most recent dealer for BLHack.dll can be found.

Noedit: also, he's distributing the DLL. Without the injector, it's completely benign. May as well stick TF2 hacks in your Blockland directory, they'll both work the same amount. That's not to say you can't inject it without the injector, but it's unlikely that the target audience of this hack has the know-how to set up the injection.

but there's nothing to do about it.
Nothing to do about it? How about banning anybody caught using or distributing the hack.

Noedit: also, he's distributing the DLL. Without the injector, it's completely benign. May as well stick TF2 hacks in your Blockland directory, they'll both work the same amount. That's not to say you can't inject it without the injector, but it's unlikely that the target audience of this hack has the know-how to set up the injection.
pffftahahahah
but anyway

so the dll is being circulated, but what about the injector?
where's that on the black market we call blockland?

also i forgot were you part of computermixes starfish crew

where's that on the black market we call blockland?
The world may never know.

I think he'd stop if we stopped giving him attention. And you're very good at not knowing when to ignore things.

I think he'd stop if we stopped giving him attention. And you're very good at not knowing when to ignore things.
He'd stop if Badspot revoked his key.