Most Well-known Blocklanders

Author Topic: Most Well-known Blocklanders  (Read 11077 times)

well all bisjac really does is post on the forums so

i play blockland more then pretty much any of you. not sure what you are basing that on.

Builder: Badspot

Server hoster: Badspot

Forum Member: Badspot

Video maker: Badspot

Fighter: Badspot

Eventor: Badspot

Add-on creator: Badspot

I met a number of good DMers...
Reinfield, AndreZ, H.M. Murdock, SKrafe, Ownage, and mlkbear spring immediately to mind.
ah-hem. you've forgotten someone. let me fix it.
I met a number of good DMers...
Reinfield, AndreZ, H.M. Murdock, SKrafe, Ownage, mlkbear, and Gytyyhgfffff spring immediately to mind.

no one knows my builds

hard hit to my ego right there

the only thing that should make one user better then another is building. not eventing or video spamming or addon making or any of that bullstuff.
What. That doesn't even begin to make sense. Are you saying that none of these take skill?

i play blockland more then pretty much any of you. not sure what you are basing that on.
if you ask people who bisjac is im positive that an overwhelming majoriy will say "oh yeah that guy from the forums"

its ok antiblock its because YOU DONT POST ANYTHING

other builders know of your skill but the random schmuck dont because you dont post all the time

its ok antiblock its because YOU DONT POST ANYTHING

other builders know of your skill but the random schmuck dont because you dont post all the time
'tis quite true

What. That doesn't even begin to make sense. Are you saying that none of these take skill?
eating stuff is a skill as well. but its not important.

if you ask people who bisjac is im positive that an overwhelming majoriy will say "oh yeah that guy from the forums"
that is the purpose of a forum. no one knows who anyone is based on server hopping. there isn't some word of mouth gossip that we spread 1300s style from our travels.

"biggest idiot" should be added to the OP because BambooXD and BDX are well known

i'm in the minority that says "ew not that guy"

"biggest idiot" should be added to the OP because BambooXD and BDX are well known
GregtheMajor is pretty loving close though with his unfunny stuff in You Laugh You Lose and this wonderful statement about a Roblox hate thread.

I personally think I would be pretty well-known for the servers I host if I could get off my ass and finish my ideas.

I do finish them, and they work, but they are easily breakable so the server isnt enjoyable because everybody is doing the wrong thing.

the only thing that should make one user better then another is building. not eventing or video spamming or addon making or any of that bullstuff.
addon makers are important unless you just build
and the people who evented spade's arcade deserve recognition along the people who built it