Most Well-known Blocklanders

Author Topic: Most Well-known Blocklanders  (Read 11101 times)

Builder: Sylvannor

Server hoster: Kong123 and Tezuni

Forum Member: Night Fox

Video maker: Pablo, and Filipe

Fighter: N/A

What?

Please don't post while on strong drugs.

okay so why is no one mentioning manty or lalam's extreme flying skills
manty is really good but i still recall xang being incredibly good

You know that all he does is just set the controls for switching back and forth between vehicle seats extremely convenient so he can just switch and fire in the same second. Anyone can do it.

There should be a delay for firing the turret once you switch to that seat...
Blockland seems to consider the 4th and 5th buttons of a 5-button mouse as one button. I still use period and comma to switch seats which is default. I should use N and M as it wouldn't strain my hand when I hover over WASD.

Heed implemented a delay on his server for firing the turret. I still murdered everyone.

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FigxJp_h8I&hd=1

I've been wondering what you all think are the most popular Blocklanders that we have in this fine community of ours.

Categories:

Builder
Blazer232

Server hoster
Blazer232

Forum Member
Blazer232

Video maker
Blazer232

Fighter
Blazer232
yay thank you thank you

It's true, even though the servers are not the best qu- who am I kidding they loving suck ass, but Tezuni still manges to get to the top of the server list.

Turnipblog is greatest video maker in history

Turnipblog is greatest video maker in history
So much this

Builder Not me

Server hoster Totally not me

Forum Member Totally not me

Video maker Not me

Fighter Not me

Eventor Totally me

Builder: Not sure who the most well-known is, but barnabas, bushido, king leo, Phantom Knight, and Mr Nobody are the people I think I'd put in my top 5. And apparently brickitect is also well known since he was suggested a couple times, although for some reason I can't think of anything he made

Server hoster: Server quality is meh but let's be honest, Tezuni is probably the most well known. Pecon7 and I think his name is cat123 or something, would follow behind

Forum Member: Depends on what forum you read and how long you've read it. As lame as it is, I would go with Badspot, though technically he could fit as the winner for all of these categories.. lol

Video maker: TurnipBlog I'd say Filipe. Eksi might be of a bit more skilled, but he posts less consistently and has 1/4 the subscribers, which speaks for itself

Fighter: I'd say Lalam or Kalphiter, but Bushido is also well known for that

Eventer: Icygrammer

Phantom Knight
<3 No one knows who I am though!  :cookieMonster:

Personally I consider the most famous builder on blockland is Bones4 for all the time on the Titanic project. My favorite would be Dread if that's where were listing those as well. now for the other types

Server Hoster: Tezuni is the most well known but for the worst of reasons, I have to say Diggy for his old city rpg.

Forum Member: Frontrox for obvious reasons.

Video Maker: Eksi, his blockland trailer and many other videos have been added to the main website and I have known about his channel longer than Filipes.

Fighter: Nobot for UBW and that stuff

Wench (A person on blockland who uses the Wrench tool a lot but lacks an R): Icygamma for his event clans and computer items. I put up Big Brother in second for his amazing quality but he is less known.

am i missing something or is there not a coder/modeller or general addon maker section, there certainly needs to be one

All of them are me obviously.