Poll

ephialtes is cool

he smells nice
117 (68.4%)
his avatar is cool
54 (31.6%)

Total Members Voted: 171

Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] ephialtes appreciation thread (gif thread moved)  (Read 17355 times)

Oh wow, Ephi is pretty cute. *swaning*

This thread is so full of no.

When Badspot is too busy to do some gardening, Ephialtes takes his wonderful time to weed out the idiots. That's how the Blockland Forums became a beautiful garden.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 08:52:20 AM by Master Shadow Phoenix »

i found his past life
Ephialtes (Greek: Ἐφιάλτης, Ephialtēs) was an ancient Athenian politician and an early leader of the democratic movement there. In the late 460s BC, he oversaw reforms that diminished the power of the Areopagus, a traditional bastion of conservatism, and which are considered by many modern historians to mark the beginning of the "radical democracy" for which Athens would become famous. These powers included the scrutiny and control of office holders, and the judicial functions in state trials. He introduced pay for public officeholders, reduced the property qualifications for holding a public office, and created a new definition of citizenship.[1] Ephialtes, however, would not live to participate in this new form of government for long. In 461 BC, he was assassinated, probably at the instigation of resentful oligarchs, and the political leadership of Athens passed to his deputy, Pericles.

Ephi's face has the power to make fish jump out the sea.

I tri- I jus- What.

That's the most hilariously unflattering drawing I've ever seen lol

Thank forget you went to a stylist and sorted dat mop and dem threads, forget!

RUB POST YOUR FACE
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 10:31:44 AM by Hotspot »

rotondo needs to post his face

Speaking of loving, why don't you post some pics and show us that purdy face of yours?

Ephi is cool, when i first joined BL 6~ years ago i didnt like him. But thats only because i was handicapped, but i grew out of it. :cookieMonster:

thank you based eliptats