Homoloveuality proved wrong by science!

Author Topic: Homoloveuality proved wrong by science!  (Read 3455 times)

You don't understand.
When I put on my fedora snapback, my flame decal shirt, and camo cargo shorts, I feel like a true man.

-euphoria-
I prefer my Mountain Dew shirt to go along with my Ron Paul lanyard hanging out of my cargo shorts.

so because the poles attract magnetically; anything on earth that is the same is incompatible?

i believe it :D

Thought this was an Onion article for a second.

aka "I'm not gay yet"

Or biloveual... Not everyone is a closet-gay lol.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 12:36:47 AM by WooIysRevived »

The joke clearly evaded you.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/05/health/05love.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
now I don't really believe this stuff. if you say you're biloveual I'll believe you. but I just wanted to show you what sort of thing I was referring to

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/05/health/05love.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
now I don't really believe this stuff. if you say you're biloveual I'll believe you. but I just wanted to show you what sort of thing I was referring to

The arousal doesn't have to be equal, at least I think.

Biloveual could mean you're a little attracted to the same or opposite love. Cause I've met gay people who find women repulsive, like they are abominations or something...

I'm so disappointed in so many things, thanks for adding to the list.

loving humanity, you're just doing eveyrthing wrong.

The arousal doesn't have to be equal, at least I think.

Biloveual could mean you're a little attracted to the same or opposite love. Cause I've met gay people who find women repulsive, like they are abominations or something...

I find myself about 50/50. Sometimes I'll have gay days, sometimes straight days, and sometimes even "Eh I don't really care" days.

all of my days are gay days

all of my days are gay days

You can't resist Miley Cyrus' hot bod lol

Edit: The cons...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 01:18:01 AM by WooIysRevived »