Poll

Do Video Games Make People Violent?

Yes
17 (9.4%)
No
163 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 180

Author Topic: Do Violent Video Games actually make people Violent?  (Read 10821 times)

-rant-

I also believe that apathy contributes to the problem of parenting these days.

It seems as though parents are either uninspired or just lack the desire to teach their children certain things, but it also seems that when they do make an effort, it's half-assed.

I'm just referring to the majority, not every parent on earth.


http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-24127999

"I'm a psychopath that feels the need to steal a video game because I don't want to buy a copy with my own money!"
-Humanity, Year 2000 and Beyond.

Are you gonna leave a quote for all my posts?



Well, I'm sure if people thought video games would make you into a psycho path raper and beating sluts up for money,
they wouldn't make video games

Cooking games don't make me a better cook, football games don' make me a better football player,
so why would GTA IV make me a car thief?
that is a really good point.

there's no evidence saying that they do.

there's no evidence saying that they do.
Supposedly, there is.

Supposedly, there's a big guy with a beard and a constant angry face watching over the human race and dictating every step we take.


does standing in a garage make you a car

If you use your imagination, yes.

after watching all those grand theft auto 5 videos it makes me want to go out shoot civilians, steal cars and bang hookers

I don't play GTA or COD before but from my experience from my friends that tend to play COD, I'll say that he gets in trouble all the time. At times he throw punches because someone called him a "Level 1". I really feel like the violent games are in the bad side of life.

"yeah, I did some bath salts, got drunk, and then played some gta and shot up a school"
"ban gta"