BlocklandAddict the starfish

Author Topic: BlocklandAddict the starfish  (Read 4773 times)

His name is BlocklandAddict, ergo, explains his starfish-ishness.

I love how this drama actually became kinda successful because of Advanced Bot and Aware.

This might be the most successful drama with no evidence in history.
most successful one-sentence drama

Ok I support now, thanks to advanced bot

inb4chainban
Banning 5 stuff posters in one thread? I only pray.

yeah, i saw BlocklandAddict at Tezuni's CTF server. He was a idiot.
and a troll

It is legit. I was in the same game as Cakeplayer here and Blockland was the most failed unfunny troll I have yet to see on Blockland. He would just say something not funny then end it with bitches or talk about how great he is and cake takes 3 years tot ype so he made of him for that. I think Cake got more offended then he shouldve what Addict said was minor but shortly after I left I joined a server and addict was there doing the same stuff.

Yes, I saw Advanced Bot's evidence and BlocklandAddict deserved that ban in Pecon's server. But I dont see any of yours. Just a "I was playing a CTF game and then a starfish named "BlocklandAddict" started aruging about stuff". Please, when you make a drama, provide more evidence to back up your story.

Yes, I saw Advanced Bot's evidence and BlocklandAddict deserved that ban in Pecon's server. But I dont see any of yours. Just a "I was playing a CTF game and then a starfish named "BlocklandAddict" started aruging about stuff". Please, when you make a drama, provide more evidence to back up your story.
Most of the time I don't help people with evidence, because it is just dumb since they can get it their own; but since this one has NONE, I planted it down.

OP is not good at drama.
how 2 be gud at drama

idk bout u but i think im pro at off topic