Poll

DO YOU LIKE THE CAFE PART?

YES!
NO

Author Topic: ☆SENSE OF RIGHT☆ THING -- Goddamn you Gravityhead  (Read 24637 times)

mmmmmh I wish I could do sprite art so I could enter
;-;
we can still enter?

yes but you'll appear in a few updates

yes but you'll appear in a few updates
Yay, now I can fix my stuffty character

NAME: Zori
RACE: Robot
M.O.: Uses his weapon to disarm and incapacitate enemies rather than to kill them
WEAPON(S): Sawblade tied to a cable - Can cut through weapons and tie limbs together.
OTHER NOTES: Originally built to help understand the effects of shell shock, but the project was abandoned at an early stage, so the sound of gunfire/explosions can drive him to hysterics.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 09:45:21 AM by Cool Boi »

NAME: Alex "Darkness" VerTex
RACE: Human, with some dark powers mixed in
M.O.: Can help very well in technology (hacking, coding, etc.), mainly uses guns as weaponry
WEAPON(S): he pretty much uses whatever he can find or use (tables, things that can be lethal even though they aren't supposed to be, guns, assorted things)
OTHER NOTES: Alex has a kind of "rage" that he kinda gets when he gets damaged a lot in combat. He can attack faster and is a bit more stronger. He also can run out of energy he uses for powers he has (He has a lot, some including telekenCIA, hadouken like blasts, elemental use, etc.). The only way he can regain is by resting or drinking energy drinks.

Thanks face palm for the sprites.
NAME: Deak Tillas
RACE: Human
M.O.: Stealth, technology, and risky/special operations are his speciality.  Also able to pilot most air based vehicles.
WEAPON(S): I think someone made a sprite for one, I can't quite get it or find it I'm on my phone, but a suppressed pistol and steel bayonet.
OTHER NOTES: Usually quiet, has a weakness for KFC.

NAME: Alex "Darkness" VerTex
RACE: Human, with some dark powers mixed in
M.O.: Can help very well in technology (hacking, coding, etc.), mainly uses guns as weaponry
WEAPON(S): he pretty much uses whatever he can find or use (tables, things that can be lethal even though they aren't supposed to be, guns, assorted things)
OTHER NOTES: Alex has a kind of "rage" that he kinda gets when he gets damaged a lot in combat. He can attack faster and is a bit more stronger. He also can run out of energy he uses for powers he has (He has a lot, some including telekenCIA, hadouken like blasts, elemental use, etc.). The only way he can regain is by resting or drinking energy drinks.

that crawling sprite
wtf

that crawling sprite
wtf
he is one of the many who sadly seem to think the head is looking directly downward
or maybe not, the eyes are positioned correctly

(goddamnit I thought I clicked modify)

umm...that's not the arm that you have the hand on blazer

oh that was CRAWLING
I thought it was some kind of "beaten" look or something
agh this template

Thanks face palm for the sprites.
Don't talk to me about it.  Besides, I think it looks fine.

WHOOPS forget

I don't get it

WHAT'S WRONG

I don't get it

WHAT'S WRONG

that thing he colored as the arm wasn't supposed to be the arm

Oooooh I see now.  Well uh.  Idk what to do about that then.