Poll

DO YOU LIKE THE CAFE PART?

YES!
NO

Author Topic: ☆SENSE OF RIGHT☆ THING -- Goddamn you Gravityhead  (Read 24630 times)

he is one of the many who sadly seem to think the head is looking directly downward
or maybe not, the eyes are positioned correctly

I did think this, it's really confusing.

Also I had to put the hat on top like that because it wouldn't fit >_<

my grandchildren will be the ones to read the next update

It is the year 2063.

Two world wars have past and the earth is in ruins. Desolate wastelands give way to makeshift cities built from the remains of past civilization. Mutants wander the landscape, preying on the few humans that survived the apocalypse.

Deep with a ruined house in nuclear Russia, a computer's glow fills a derelict room. An aging male and sole occupant for miles around finishes drawing a digital portrait. He types a small paragraph describing the events of the picture. He cranks his generator again and moves his cursor, clicking a small button on the screen.

For the first time in 5 decades, ☆Sense of Right☆ Alliance gets updated.

my grandchildren will be the ones to read the next update
>implying you have the chance of reproduction

>implying you have the chance of reproduction

yeah you're right, perhaps i should stop modeling my life after yours  :cookieMonster:

yeah you're right, perhaps i should stop modeling my life after yours  :cookieMonster:
Yeah, I prevent it with condoms
B)

okay fine you win

'twas a good fight.

The End.

Please update!

Eight million years A.G.D . . .

We see humanity has been ripped apart by aliens.
But alas! There is hope!

As you look on your computer screen, you finally see an update for...

Sense of Right : Alliance

ben, you forgot one fundamental thing here:

I  AM  THE  ONE  WHO  UPDATES

Threats brutally killed or otherwise neutralized. While everyone is looking at the mess they just created, Nappy decides to just waltz inside.

Which turns out to not be a very good idea!

MIA:Guys, I'm detecting a heavy electro signature from outside! Something is about to storm in, and it might be angry!
TAYLOR:bufferMia up there said there's something large approaching the base.
TAYLOR:Take caution -- if you don't, you might have a fun time being rearranged on a molecular level.

Crap. What now?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 02:46:42 AM by Cybertails1998 »

Cobalt: Crouch, aim up and shoot the next bastard