Poll

DO YOU LIKE THE CAFE PART?

YES!
NO

Author Topic: ☆SENSE OF RIGHT☆ THING -- Goddamn you Gravityhead  (Read 24268 times)

THE forget IS THIS?
After the media thing and AI-android law introduction of 20XX, the country of Estasi lives mostly peacefully. The general life of the human and robot population was great and there were few complaints. But suddenly, a surge of terror activity happened and the population was scared for themselves. The army did what they could, but a few individuals were displeased with them and decided to start their own--

NO, SERIOUSLY, THE forget IS THIS?
A forum adventure.

Or suggestion game, whichever you prefer.

I created it to experiment with a few bits and bobs.

WILL IT HAVE ME IN IT?
Well, yes, I'm still doing this.
CHARACTER SHEET

NAME: (preferably first and last)
RACE: (preferably either human, robot or something in between)
M.O.: (modus operandi, aka what your character does to help, generally and in combat)
WEAPON(S): (I want you to provide how it looks like and what it does, as long as it isn't destroy-the-known-universe-in-one-shot ridiculous) (also: sprite it you lazy forget)
OTHER NOTES: (this is reserved for gimmics and stuff, in case he has an on/off switch on his chest or something)

NOTE: i didn't put personality related crap in the sheet because that's your job and sometimes they act differently from what is specified.

NOTE 2: i may alter a few things in your character submission; if a change bothers you, PMing me is an option.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 02:54:14 AM by Cybertails1998 »

« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 04:08:09 PM by Darkmario765 »

NAME: Maxwell Nappy
RACE: Robot.
M.O.: Rush. Attempts to gain ground on the enemy as soon and quickly as possible.
WEAPON(S): (That red blob is the projectile.)
TIGER Laser SMG. Rapid cooling system keeps core from melting down. Core allows for a no-reload weaponry with the downside of the weapon giving off large amount of heat if not used sparingly. Most human testers suffered from blistered hands. Most useful in the hands of the non-organic.
OTHER NOTES: Does not speak, antenna almost completely useless.

NAME: Cyanide Soldier 1400, "Cyan" for short.
RACE: Robot
M.O.: He was designed for both combat and medical support. He is a decent swordsman, and the fact that he's a robot makes him more durable than the average person.
WEAPON(S): See sprites above. It's a lighsaber-esque claw that he uses to fight like a swordsman.
OTHER NOTES: You might not realize it, but he is missing his right arm. It was never made because his creator was killed before he could add one.

Furthermore, he has a reasonable personality and can be crazy and reckless at times, but he knows what's best most of the time.

NAME: Julien DeVenti (pronounced "Deh-Ventee")
RACE: Human-Cyborg
M.O.: Tactical Multi-tasker (can serve as both offensive and defensive)
WEAPON(S): Power Arm. Can fire a three-projectile plasma blast, a steady stream of energy, and a deflector shield (the latter two being severely taxing on his cyborg-side's power level)
OTHER NOTES: Considerably intelligent, specializing in robotic fields like programming or assembly. Also hates Deus Ex jokes.

NAME: Jack Golem
RACE: Human
M.O.: Uses speed and stealth for quick, critical strikes, uses allies as enemy distraction
WEAPON(S):
Dual daggers and "sneak mask"
OTHER NOTES: fast, parkour, "Rogue class: Thief"

NAME: Jack Golem
M.O.: Uses speed and stealth for quick, critical strikes, uses allies as enemy distraction
WEAPON(S):
Dual daggers and "sneak mask"
OTHER NOTES: fast, parkour, "Rogue class: Thief"

sorry if i sound rude but is it really that hard to participate with another character for once

NAME: Jack Buchanan
M.O.: Trigger happy, basically a mafia guy.  
WEAPONS:
Modified (to shoot lasers) Colt Python .38 Special Snubnose and Claymore 
The snubnose can shoot a laser that will cut through some things within 25 meters.  After that, it's almost useless.  
The claymore glows blue when it moves fast, but that's only aesthetic.  
OTHER NOTES: None
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 12:08:17 PM by morningstar »

-snop-
NAME: Jack Buchanan
M.O.: Trigger happy, basically a mafia guy. 
WEAPONS: -snip-
Modified (to shoot lasers) Colt Python .38 Special Snubnose and Katana
OTHER NOTES: None
GTA IV inspired character much?
Also who holds a gun that close to their head like that.

Actually, I know morn in person.  He really does wear blue jeans and a bomber jacket.
Also, he does, apparently.

Actually, I know morn in person.  He really does wear blue jeans and a bomber jacket.
Also, he does, apparently.
The hair as well?
And "mafia guy"

NAME: Kichi
M.O.: Very quick reaction speed and can effortlessly run without a sound.
WEAPON(S): The Rūnboruto/ Rune Bolt is a sword that slides into three pieces, and upon it being held by its owner/the one who crafted it, it will emit radiation that will effect someone if they get stabbed with the blade.
OTHER NOTES: If they ever die, they should die smiling. Blade is lit up with the radiation due to the fact that the handle has a finger scanner that was made to scan its creator and its owner.

puush sucks giraffe ass

lel forget this char
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 06:41:44 PM by Cool Boi »

The hair as well?
And "mafia guy"
I've only played GTA IV once, and it was like, 6 years ago.  I just gave the dude a shaved head. 
By "mafia guy" I basically meant he's the "I've got a lot of fancy ammo.  Is there enough stuff for me to shoot?" kind of guy.  Shoot first, ask questions while shooting. 

Anyway, out of sheer boredom, I made a bunch of atrocious sprites.  I hate them and they smell, but it killed time. 

??????: Is that all of you?
JACK G: I don't know, there were a few others coming I think. What's with the --
??????: I figured a few people would come late, but enough of that. You can call me Taylor.
JULIAN: Do we get rooms or lockers?
TAYLOR: Both! They're at the second floor, the hangar and armory is in the basement.
TAYLOR: The living room is behind this door behind me, and the first mission starts in an hour.
TAYLOR: My office is in the back on the second floor, need you know anything.
this is buffer text
TAYLOR: Oh and, you might want to know the girl who runs the cafe.

You have a whole bunch of time to spare. What will you do with it?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 01:36:50 AM by Cybertails1998 »