Author Topic: Everyone ready for the government shutdown?  (Read 6953 times)

Republicans and Democrats are both sheep in the same pen, so to speak. You can't blame just one for EVERY problem that comes up. That's why a two party system is forgeted up, there's no goddamn accountability. If something bad happens, "it was the other guys i swear"

It's bullstuff like this that makes me want to leave the country when I'm an adult.

Lmao at all the kiddies who's unionized parents beat them to death that republicans are immoral forgetups.

There's a reason we have more than one political party, kiddos, I bet 90% of you don't realize what Obamacare did to hurt the people it was said to help.

If you don't understand modern government, don't loving throw names around like you know it all.  The Democrats and Republicans are equally at blame for this, one side has no more power over the other in the current House, so saying the Republicans are stopping the entire process is being an ignorant forget.

It's bullstuff like this that makes me want to leave the country when I'm an adult.
I've lived in a bunch of countries and trust me, it's no better there. Germany has like 9 bazillion parties, as does much of Europe, and Asia is either communist or some weird constitutional monarchy stuff in a bunch of places (not all of them) and there's nowhere to hide from corruption. Every place pretty much has stuffty things about it. Unless you live in Antarctica.

I've lived in a bunch of countries and trust me, it's no better there. Germany has like 9 bazillion parties, as does much of Europe, and Asia is either communist or some weird constitutional monarchy stuff in a bunch of places (not all of them) and there's nowhere to hide from corruption. Every place pretty much has stuffty things about it. Unless you live in Antarctica.
I'll just go live on Mars then

oh no. the much to large federal government won't be able to pay all the gov employees and many of them may lose their jobs.

oh no. all the free food and money and unemployment and healthcare my tax dollars are wasted on, those poor people will be forced to grow the forget up.

seems like a good thing to me.

oh no. the much to large federal government won't be able to pay all the gov employees and many of them may lose their jobs.

oh no. all the free food and money and unemployment and healthcare my tax dollars are wasted on, those poor people will be forced to grow the forget up.

you forgot immigrants

I kinda like my dad keeping his job.
'cause, you know, he's basically what supports my family.

nvm,we are forgeted
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 05:49:39 PM by °Xomat° »

Lmao at all the kiddies who's unionized parents beat them to death that republicans are immoral forgetups.

There's a reason we have more than one political party, kiddos, I bet 90% of you don't realize what Obamacare did to hurt the people it was said to help.

If you don't understand modern government, don't loving throw names around like you know it all.  The Democrats and Republicans are equally at blame for this, one side has no more power over the other in the current House, so saying the Republicans are stopping the entire process is being an ignorant forget.

I agree that it's an incredibly ignorant view of the world that some people have. While I don't like either party too much, it irks me when people say that it's all one party's fault or the other. No it's loving not, and most people have no facts when they talk about politics. I hate talking to my friends because they're all on the Obama bandwagon. While I don't like the president, I don't hate him either, but my friends turn everything into a "go obama" circlejerk. even MOTHERloving POKER becomes a circlejerk with them

if people would stop bitching about what party their totally un-baised view of the world thinks is right and putting all the blame on the other one there'd be a lot more, and better solutions.