Author Topic: Procrastination  (Read 2339 times)

So it's 12:00am, I should be sleeping but I've just started working on some drafting homework that I had all of yesterday and today to complete. What do I do?
Love, jacks
Discuss this issue.

Do your work and not post on the forums.

Couldn't of said it better myself.

no.

>get tardis
>go to 1953
>find quiet room
>sleep
>wake up
>do homework
>go back to house
>sleep more

i dont see why its a bad thing. if it gets done then it gets done.
you dont have MORE free time just by doing it early.

i dont see why its a bad thing. if it gets done then it gets done.
you dont have MORE free time just by doing it early.
This, plus you actually probably get more free time by cutting into your sleep schedule. Better all around.

This, plus you actually probably get more free time by cutting into your sleep schedule. Better all around.
But having your work cut into your sleeping time, you wake up later than usual and are probably feeling groggy, thus making you late if you can't gather the energy to push yourself in that state

But having your work cut into your sleeping time, you wake up later than usual and are probably feeling groggy, thus making you late if you can't gather the energy to push yourself in that state
Not me. I use an alarm and wake up equally groggy regardless of what time I go to sleep.

Not me. I use an alarm and wake up equally groggy regardless of what time I go to sleep.
^
multiple times i've gone to bed at like 10:00 and woke up at 8 for a week or so, and there's no difference in alertness afterwards.

I've got my final school exam of my life in a few days.
Still never studied once.

I've got my final school exam of my life in a few days.
Still never studied once.
Story of my life.

Its okay I know cookieclicker is more important

this has been me for my whole life, i just learned to live with it and do stuff at night

Stop procrastinating and do it.

Or you could do something else.