Stickpage

Author Topic: Stickpage  (Read 4661 times)

So sorry for all the post today, this will be my last one for a while found a nice little thing you guys might like.
http://www.stickpage.com

I remember having an unhealthy obsession with this stick figure crap when I was in middle school.  Looking back, I can only wonder why.

I remember having an unhealthy obsession with this stick figure crap when I was in middle school.  Looking back, I can only wonder why.
yeah same... :(

this
i was looking through my middle school drawings a few weeks ago and i saw like 70 pages of stickmen doing stuff lol

this
i was looking through my middle school drawings a few weeks ago and i saw like 70 pages of stickmen doing stuff lol
When I was on 6th grade I had just seen the ASDFmovies and I decided to make comics from them...

I remember this, I still draw stickfigures, but they are much better now...

Stick page is my childhood

I used to draw warring factions of stick figures.  Good times.

Did anyone else draw like
2 buildings facing eachother
then build like defences and barricades on it
then add stickpeople with white helmets and black helmets
with guns
and they would "fight"
and also add a street with tanks and stuff

or am i the only one

Did anyone else draw like
2 buildings facing eachother
then build like defences and barricades on it
then add stickpeople with white helmets and black helmets
with guns
and they would "fight"
and also add a street with tanks and stuff

or am i the only one
I love you

One of the best stick figure animators

Years ago, he left without a trace, and was gone. But he's back now (changed avatar, channel banner, and has a I'm alive video) and is probably going to make animations very soon.

What is this, nostalgia week? I've been to like 3 or 4 threads now of old stuff that brings back all these memories, just this week.

I used to draw warring factions of stick figures.  Good times.

I used to draw scenes situated in some kind of deathmatch arena with stick figures killing, getting killed, or preparing to kill each other in various ways with various weapons.