Author Topic: Stickpage  (Read 4627 times)

Henry Stickmin is the best game series on Stick Page.
Anyone remember Stick RPG?
They made a second one.

I saw this in elementary school and I never looked away from it for like a month and then got bored and went to armorgames.

Anyone remember Stick Soldiers 2? That was the stuff back in the day. I just tried it out, dem crappy sound effects got me all nostalgic. I remember playing the game around the time when I didn't even know English all that well. You can't even remap the keys so it took me a while to figure out how to jump. (Alt Gr? I mean come on.)

I found a link on some other website, scanned, tested, and mirrored it: http://mirror.dataorb.net/stick_soldiers_2.zip
Once I get into the programming courses at my next school I am so remaking this game for practice.

Or Free Rider?
Oh god the nostalgia.

I think it was replaced by happy wheels.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 04:58:50 PM by blueblur121 »

Territory War
That too. XGen made territory war online wich is MUCH better.

Anyone remember Stick RPG?

It actually inspired me to want to create my own City RPG type game.  I carried this aspiration through much of middle and high school, and to this day I still have not worked up the ambition to actually do it.  I have stufftons of sketches and unfinished Game Maker concepts though, most of the latter of which I lost in 2009 anyway.

loving CASTLE SERIES MAN
forget

That too. XGen made territory war online wich is MUCH better.
*Which

My childhood is more on XGen though
Anyone ever play the Breaking the Bank series? Jesus all the References.