Author Topic: Pacha+'s disgusting signature  (Read 11209 times)

I came across Pacha+'s Profile and found this lovable thing.
Link
Absolutely disgusting. Why on earth would you put this in your signature? If you were smart enough to not read it, it's a Blockland Forums Fanfiction that involves PurpleMetro and Acerblock engaging in... it.
Stuff like this just shouldn't be ignored, Pacha+ (or an alt of Tompson as King of the Bill claims) is absolutely disgusting. Need evidence? The signature.

i laughed to hard at that
made my day

I found this slightly arousing.

you sound butthurt
Maybe this wasn't very necessary, but honestly that's just disgusting. I don't understand why anyone would put that in their signature.

Maybe this wasn't very necessary, but honestly that's just disgusting. I don't understand why anyone would put that in their signature.

because they found it funny maybe?

Unless any of the people involved have an issue with it, I don't see what's so terrible about it.

because they found it funny maybe?
I don't understand why that would be found as funny. In my opinion, it's disgusting and horrendous.
Unless any of the people involved have an issue with it, I don't see what's so terrible about it.
You have a point there. I don't know what to say about that.

Welp, so far in about ten minutes I've already realized that I was stupid. I'm not trying to victimize myself, I just found this overly disgusting and I don't understand why he'd put it there.

Um, ok what the forget Pacha. I mean, that's funny, but... wow...

I don't understand why that would be found as funny. In my opinion, it's disgusting and horrendous.

lol.

lol.
Ehhhh, like Qwepir said, it's our opinions that kinda matter since it's fanfiction about us. Frankly, I laughed hard but at the same time it's disturbing, but not too disturbing for it to be taken down.

what the forget
I would never get with acer and purple

i am slightly aroused by this

ew

what the forget
I would never get with acer and purple
like i'm affected. :)