Roosevelt Field Mall Shooting.

Author Topic: Roosevelt Field Mall Shooting.  (Read 5465 times)

Hey, sorry to go all Blogland on you guys.

Today at school, the principle came over the PA system. Apparently a guy shot a few people at a mall a few minutes away from my town. We went on lockdown the whole day. It was weird though, the guy was still at large but they knew all about him. He killed one guy and shot another. The whole lock down thing was pretty pointless though. We weren't allowed to go off campus but like every single window in the school was open. Whatever.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/09/25/active-shooting-scene-outside-roosevelt-field-mall-garden-city-new-york
Here is a link to a quick story about the incident.

Its weird though. I wouldn't say scary, like almost everyone in my school was saying. These things happen. Sometimes people have crazy motives for killing people for no reason. It was weird to have it so close to home. I guess its just the "That never happens here" attitude a lot of us have when we are young.

Discuss weird lockdown stories or something, if you want.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 01:45:53 PM by SailorMan »

Sometimes people have crazy motives for killing people for no reason.
Sorry for being a little off topic, but this is kinda funny.

Anyhow, that's a bit scurry.
We had a lockdown at our school once because a kid had a loaded gun in his car. That's about it.

Once there was a bank robbery right here in my town, they locked down the school for like 5 hours.

They locked down my highschool too even though Garden City isn't super close.

it did help to make lunch funnier though

i dont even live near you sailor and they let my entire school out early.

once my school was locked down for many hours and they did not tell us why, apparently a student said another student was going to bring in an automatic rifle. want to know what they found? a PELLET GUN. (or bb gun)

once my school was locked down for many hours and they did not tell us why, apparently a student said another student was going to bring in an automatic rifle. want to know what they found? a PELLET GUN. (or bb gun)
What a loving badass.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 10:59:02 PM by Nonnel »

my sister's school went on lockdown a few years ago because someone got shot in a factory like a mile away
they were under lockdown for like 3 hours till the person got arrested

wtf the other week there was a bank robbery near my school like an hour before it started and they guy got away, and they didn't lock us down.

Asian
6'2" tall

WHAT

There are some tall Asians out there.

They locked down my highschool too even though Garden City isn't super close.

it did help to make lunch funnier though

Garden City MI?

About a week or two ago in my town some dude went batstuff crazy and shot up a store. Police apparently chased him to the other side of town where he shot a couple of other people before he was taken down. That explained the police sirens I was hearing.

i only have had one lockdown at my school. there was a man,

with the holster of a bb gun,

and where was he? on the complete other side of the neighborhood.