Author Topic: Weapon_RocketSpammer - Something ridiculously fun.  (Read 11312 times)

why is everyone hating on kalph
Because people have a superiority complex on this forum in which they conform to whatever Ephialtes says and take it to heart like a pledge.

What.
Omy
dish just got realz
You would be surprised at what weapons I have tried making Akimbo.
Sixshooters (Which failed miserably), Repeaters (Which work like loving magic), Master Rifles (They work...sortof.)

I am planning on making Akimbo FKT20's  Those ear rapeish, ugly plasma assault rifle things that are super OP.

Because people have a superiority complex on this forum in which they conform to whatever Ephialtes says and take it to heart like a pledge.

wait that's not even a superiority complex

that's just following around ephi

wait that's not even a superiority complex

that's just following around ephi
AKA bitches that would suck ephi's richard for free.

is putting words in other people's mouths just a thing that happens routinely now

Can you guys make a video about this weapon pls?
I will put it in the op.

is putting words in other people's mouths just a thing that happens routinely now
not unless there is a richard in it.

I only kinda hate Kalphiter because of him and Ephialtes.

Other than that he's a koolkat.

The mount is really cool looking.

i'm a victim of his harassment. any time he sees me in a server, he calls me pstarfish and any time i say anything he just calls me pstarfish and doesnt relate to anything i was saying. he even does this when im simply the last one left in a dm. its annoying and i can feel how crappy it would be to be ephialtes.

thats why i dont like kalphiter. not because he harasses ephialtes and im a huge suck up to ephi, because he harasses me.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 08:04:12 AM by Pass »

I don't want to add fuel on the fire, but aren't you guys doing a bit the same thing as what Kalph does?
Taking about how bad some other guy is in a topic that isn't about that at all.

Stop it please and talk about the add-on itself please.

There should be a way to use these op weps without crashing the game. (other than gettign a better comp of course.)

pstarfish
i'm tempted to make more puns but i'll pass on it

how many rockets per second does this thing put out?

i'm a victim of his harassment. any time he sees me in a server, he calls me pstarfish and any time i say anything he just calls me pstarfish and doesnt relate to anything i was saying. he even does this when im simply the last one left in a dm. its annoying and i can feel how crappy it would be to be ephialtes.

thats why i dont like kalphiter. not because he harasses ephialtes and im a huge suck up to ephi, because he harasses me.
Is there a reason he harrasses you? Nobody has a grudge against someone for no reason you know.

I guess the scope is useless now