Author Topic: Anyone into 3D modeling / animation?  (Read 2324 times)

Hi guys,
I have been working on various projects for quite a while now that involve programming, level design, etc.  Although these projects almost always involve some form of 3D modeling.  I am pretty proficient in Blender, and can model a good amount of objects.  However, I cannot do this as well as programming, and definitely cant do this as well as others.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in working together in a "team" of sorts.  It would be awesome if you were skilled in 3D modeling or programming in various languages.  Also talking on Skype would be great.  If you are interested please contact me by PM, steam, etc. 

Thanks!

there's a whole thread in creativity

This is not a thread about sharing your 3D models, this is a thread asking if anyone would like to work together on a "team" of sorts on various projects.

^^^ I'd suggest going there, looking at people you think are good, and pm'ing them if they want to help you. (I could help if you wanted but I'm not terribly good)

im sure no one would question if you posted there

im sure no one would question if you posted there

Fair enough, I'll keep this open, although I'll check there also.

i do some minimal modelling in my engineering class but i don't have anything on my home computer so uh
but i can only do real fancy cube stuff

i do some minimal modelling in my engineering class but i don't have anything on my home computer so uh
but i can only do real fancy cube stuff

Thats pretty great!  I'm looking for someone who can model something / someone then animate it.  For example, model (or take a model) of a person, apply materials, and (again for example) animate it running.  I understand this might be a lot to ask, however, its for someone who wants to be apart of a project rather than just doing a singular job. 

will you give me money
I'm throwing my wallet at the screen but nothing is happening

it's the thought that counts

I like 3D voxel modelling and 3D pixel modelling. I'm not good with animation though.

I can't say I'm good with any 3d modeling programs but if it matters, I can make decent maps with hammer for the source and goldsrc engine and making/importing textures. I'd love to form a game development team.

I like 3D voxel modelling and 3D pixel modelling. I'm not good with animation though.
laughs

are we making MMD special interest videos because i'd be totally down