Author Topic: Green living room  (Read 2985 times)

I got bored so I built this green living room based on something I saw in a dream. It's simple and timeless, so you can pretty much use it for whatever. I might built a house around it.

Requires wedges, decorative bricks, poles, and octagonal, and photograph prints.

I think the sofas and the floor could use a different color, but other than that it's nice and simple

what the forget are you me i have had a dream with a room exactly like that
like all throughout my childhood i had a dream about a room like this with hallways out there

i don't really like the ceiling, the room is a bit too open, and the coloring of the furniture is a bit monotonous
other than that i think its really cool

what the forget are you me i have had a dream with a room exactly like that
like all throughout my childhood i had a dream about a room like this with hallways out there
The dream probably means something. Whatever it means I guess happened to you a whole lot more than him.

It needs more light green! :I

It needs more light green! :I
it's made after his dream
what did you find him in his dream and noticed it was lime? what the forget is this

I tried to make it as green as possible without making it too monotone, so I added some brown and some pictures on the wall, and also the fireplace. It's pretty green, yes, but that's how it's meant to be.

ive tried to build things from my dreams so often

kudos on a nice job

Brickwork is spammy, ceiling is awkwardly low, colors are repetitive, and the ceiling is just kinda slapped on.

Add a crown molding, and raise the ceiling. Change the color of the couches and maybe get a lighter shade of brown for the wood. You've utilized a grand total of 3 colors in the build and it's pretty damn awkward looking, not to mention that shade of green is really gross and dull.

Also the use of prop picture frames is undesirable and pretty out of place, there's other ways to clutter / detail the build.

Brickwork is spammy, ceiling is awkwardly low, colors are repetitive, and the ceiling is just kinda slapped on.

Add a crown molding, and raise the ceiling. Change the color of the couches and maybe get a lighter shade of brown for the wood. You've utilized a grand total of 3 colors in the build and it's pretty damn awkward looking, not to mention that shade of green is really gross and dull.
he should dream better! you show him how dreamin's done!

he should dream better! you show him how dreamin's done!

Generally we dream about constructs that we see in real life. My criticism brings the room closer to a real life room which I guarantee would bring him closer to the construct he saw in his dream.

Not sure what you expected to get out of being a passive aggressive sarcastic stuff but more power to you I guess.

Also the use of prop picture frames is undesirable and pretty out of place, there's other ways to clutter / detail the build.
I honestly didn't know what to do with the ceiling, I apologize for that. Also, I only use the default colors for everything I build (though that might change). Also, tell me how it's spammy and what's so bad about the picture frame bricks?