Author Topic: Why is Self Delete ever illegal?  (Read 8356 times)

*high5*

if youre depressed the only thing you should be depressed about is being stupid and bad at life LOL

not us though we're winners
My friend was hit by a semi truck, I think I have the right to be sad sometimes.

suffering human beings. lol.
i'm 16 bro, there hasn't really been much for me to do yet. i can guarantee i've accomplished more than some dead emo cigarette tho

It brings us to the question, what have you accomplished?

My friend was hit by a semi truck, I think I have the right to be sad sometimes.

was your friend an australian toddler?

It brings us to the question, what have you accomplished?
try reading my post
some stuff, sure, but nothing humanity affecting

suffering human beings. lol.
i'm 16 bro, there hasn't really been much for me to do yet. i can guarantee i've accomplished more than some dead emo cigarette tho
and also you're kind of generalizing depressed people. barely any are emo.

everyone here has known my woes and has known my accomplishments.
its old news over the years here.

i have very very rarely shared things unless asked. but im not going to list them all, its not very relevant.

i have very very rarely shared things unless asked. but im not going to list them all, its not very relevant.
i've never heard of such things. please tell

and also you're kind of generalizing depressed people. barely any are emo.

they are depressed though, so who even cares, useless and/or dead, it's all the same in the end

yes, but the average whiny teenager on this forum has not attempted Self Delete. answer my previous question: what about the people who are committing Self Delete? have you fallen as far or farther than them? are you so sure that somebody would go against millions of years of evolutionary instincts because they're sort of sad? surely it'd take a lot more to do that kind of thing.

sry i really cant today. it will just become a huge topic about me at that point. like not in the sense of my fights will go on and on, the topic would literally just be stolen with millions of follow up questions or non believers wanting to debate it.
really not worth it tonight.

sry i really cant today. it will just become a huge topic about me at that point. like not in the sense of my fights will go on and on, the topic would literally just be stolen with millions of follow up questions or non believers wanting to debate it.

you will never have robot legs

alright i understand. sorry for asking, i was just mad. you don't have to tell

they are depressed though, so who even cares, useless and/or dead, it's all the same in the end
um i care? is there anyone close to you that is depressed? obviously not.

my dad was, he drank him self to death