Author Topic: qwepir + carolcat had robot love  (Read 11621 times)

I want to hear about that.
yeah in mid february he came down and visited me for like three days and it was great
we're hoping to see eachother again this november but we aren't sure how it'll work out
so he has like first hand experience that i am a female

I want to hear about that.
She invited me to come along on some church youth group trip. I drove down there and stayed at her house for a while and played mario party and super smash brothers before we left for the camp the next morning. Then I crashed into a water fountain when we played dodgeball and one of the other kids later ended up knocking it off the wall entirely. All in all it was a fun trip.

he has like first hand experience that i am a female
that sounds super weird yo

B)

that sounds super weird yo

u kno it
(yeah i realize it sounds weird)

yeah in mid february he came down and visited me for like three days and it was great
we're hoping to see eachother again this november but we aren't sure how it'll work out
She invited me to come along on some church youth group trip. I drove down there and stayed at her house for a while and played mario party and super smash brothers before we left for the camp the next morning. Then I crashed into a water fountain when we played dodgeball and one of the other kids later ended up knocking it off the wall entirely. All in all it was a fun trip.
I wanna note I was mostly joking, But that sounds like loving fun, Mostly the Mario Party and SMB though. You two should add me on Skype Nienhaus1997.

i think qwepir x carolcat is really cute because they both of have robot special interestes

they'll like forget dressed as transformers
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 11:51:09 PM by Stocking »

yeah it was really fun
we just about died laughing when the water fountain came off the wall

i think qwepir x carolcat is really cute because they both of have robot

Pretty much thought the same thing.

i think qwepir x carolcat is really cute because they both of have robot

i want off this ship

I think miika's still around, she just doesnt post much. Same with bubba. As for Lizzy, she could be dead for all I know.

I think miika's still around, she just doesnt post much. Same with bubba. As for Lizzy, she could be dead for all I know.
lizzy draws stuff and posts it in MLP topic sometimes

I loving hate girls in World of Warcraft. Always like "hehehehe i wiped the entire raid silly me!" and all the guys are like "awwww so cute 500g repair bills XD."
my girlfriend plays wow with me

she tells guys who hit on her that she's a guy

lolol