Author Topic: relationships  (Read 11351 times)

lets talk about them because they are relevant to all of us. past, current, future, whatever it is, talk about it here.

today was homecoming, im on the fb team and we won (game was yesterday). the dance sucked, i danced with girls, boring night. im single ladies

now you go

only 3 girls have ever liked me

Is that good or bad?

next week is homecoming week, haven't dated anyone since last year and probably won't date anyone for awhile

I can explain MY relationship in two words.
Non Existent.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 10:32:37 PM by AcornCake »

the only girl i actually like thinks im a loving handicap

i've been in a long term relationship for a few months now, but when i'm single my phone just blows up lol

There's a girl at my school who I think likes me, and I kind of like her.
But then I realized that I'm only in middle school and relationships are basically a joke there.

There's a girl at my school who I think likes me, and I kind of like her.
But then I realized that I'm only in middle school and relationships are basically a joke there.
the tighter thte better ;))

Had a girlfriend, she went bitch mode on me.

Had a girlfriend, she went bitch mode on me.

If you read the girlfriend instruction manual then you could learn how to deactivate the bitch mode. It is simple, you just need the girlfriend FAQ book for only $2400!

If you read the girlfriend instruction manual then you could learn how to deactivate the bitch mode. It is simple, you just need the girlfriend FAQ book for only $2400!
and a couple of diamonds, and maybe a set of rings...

forget that, I'll just stay from woman. Men don't have a book c:

Had a bitch, she went girlfriend mode on me.