Author Topic: Spear Spleef DM  (Read 16160 times)

Spear Spleef DM

Spear spleef DM is a gamemode in which you use spears to knock down platforms and make others fall to their doom. The spear is not the only weapon used in this game. You spawn with a spear and a sword. Guns and Rocket Launchers can be found on the map. The rocket launchers do NOT knock down platforms, but they can easily knock down players.

Feel free to make custom arenas for this. This only uses the default addons. You will not need any extras.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 03:00:30 PM by blueblur121 »

The pic isn't that low quality

ot: looks cool

The pic isn't that low quality

ot: looks cool
You can hardly see the emitters in the lava!

ot: thanks

maybe you should make it so that there's no walls and its environmental lava instead

you should try it

maybe you should make it so that there's no walls and its environmental lava instead

you should try it
Maybe in v2. Right now I'm trying to fix the download link. Something happened there :|

Shouldn't you make the cube a little big cause people can use rocket jump and go through the outside of the map.

Shouldn't you make the cube a little big cause people can use rocket jump and go through the outside of the map.
Noted. In the next version I will use environmental lava instead of bricks so we wont need a barrier.
is anyone hostin this
I did once or twice.

Good gamemode, but I remember when people actually evented this by hand instead of running someone else's gamemode :c I made on of these a long while ago, actually.

Fun fact: Spleef originated in Blockland and then moved to Minecraft!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 05:45:12 PM by TristanLuigi »

Looks like a fun gamemode! Speef is a very fun game!