Poll

Why does Christianity suck?

God isn't real
10 (58.8%)
Atheism rules over it
7 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Why atheism is the master race.  (Read 7582 times)

atheism is not a race

what
Yes, it's the master race. We rule over all religion garbage. Religion is trash.

someone needs to shop a fedora onto Riddler

Yes, it's the master race. We rule over all religion garbage. Religion is trash.

You are trying to hard.

Edit:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 10:08:45 PM by AcornCake »

now the neckbeard and fedora megathread

nobody is even listening to him we're just full-out mocking him with fedora pictures

op is more tryhard than cod players

try again in 16 years

I can't loving stand the whole "class" deal with weirdo contrarian atheists.

Atheism is just as acceptable as theism, in that, even though it's lacking a specific belief, it's still the belief that something doesn't exist.  Being consciously aware of a possibility that exceeds your comprehension is what people need to start leaning towards.  I'm not talking about being agnostic -- it's not simply being curious about the deities presented in modern religious texts.  It's accepting that there's absolutely no way in hell any of these modern Gods can exist (based on both contradictive textual evidence and incompatability issues with modern day knowledge), but knowing that there are things which we simply do not and cannot understand.

This isn't to say I'm under the impression that there is a possible god out there.  I don't personally believe there would be, as it's more of a narcissistic ideal made up by man kind, because, you know, we're so loving important, the universe has to revolve around us!  It's more that, let's say you have a coin, and you're willing to bet, or rely on a notion that it can flip on an impossible side.  Go ahead and keep trying, but I'm certainly not under the impression it'll happen.

But seriously, those swag whatever forgetwads are just as bad as the christian brony groups.  It's not even funny, it's just so loving disappointing.

Can't you get banned for purposely trying to start crap?

When did fedoras become the symbol of libertarianism and neckbeards?
And when did libertarianism become associated with neckbeards?

Or am I just missing the point.

eugh

this entire topic should go in You Cringe You Lose

When did fedoras become the symbol of libertarianism and neckbeards?
when they started wearing them