Poll

Why does Christianity suck?

God isn't real
10 (58.8%)
Atheism rules over it
7 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Why atheism is the master race.  (Read 7497 times)

ok while we're talking about religion
this is a serious question bc I honestly don't know
does anyone really think that praying accomplishes anything?

Any opinion can be realistic though, it all comes down to the person.

no, lol
I'm not athiest, but I think that some religion is handicapped

I think subconsciously most people are aware that it's a lost cause, considering it's only offered possible coincidences to go a long with the very very rare occassion.  Really, though, if you do believe praying does anything, your view is just as credible as a 9 year old who thinks he's having a genuine conversation with his imaginary friend.

it's pretty interesting to look at Christianity from the point of view that the Bible was written by men (who claim to have communicated with God with no evidence of doing so) and not actually written by a higher being.

if you do believe praying does anything, your view is just as credible as a 9 year old who thinks he's having a genuine conversation with his imaginary friend.
wat

it's pretty interesting to look at Christianity from the point of view that the Bible was written by men (who claim to have communicated with God with no evidence of doing so) and not actually written by a higher being.
i mean, it was a bunch of thirsting goat herders in the desert needing to keep the men out of jail and the women in their station, so you'll find a lot of content along those lines.

You guys need to tolerate the bible fandom more, they're just loony.

I think subconsciously most people are aware that it's a lost cause, considering it's only offered possible coincidences to go a long with the very very rare occassion.  Really, though, if you do believe praying does anything, your view is just as credible as a 9 year old who thinks he's having a genuine conversation with his imaginary friend.
I hope you know know every thing you say is wrong you sack of stuff.

Which just says how credible the book isn't.

I'm personally not interested considering I wasn't expecting it to have been written by something that doesn't exist, but I really enjoy biblical tales and the like.  Even though most of them were stolen to adapt to monotheism, they're still very enjoyable.  The ten commandments is an extremely well done film.

Passion of the christ is not.

I hope you know know every thing you say is wrong you sack of stuff.
what a great argument.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 10:18:46 PM by Lalam24 »

Which just says how credible the book isn't.

I'm personally not interested considering I wasn't expecting it to have been written by something that doesn't exist, but I really enjoy biblical tales and the like.  Even though most of them were stolen to adapt to monotheism, they're still very enjoyable.  The ten commandments is an extremely well done film.

Passion of the christ is not.
what a great argument.
Yeah it is a good argument. Every thing you say makes you sound like a babbling idiot.

Yeah it is a good argument. Every thing you say makes you sound like a babbling idiot.
I'm sure it does.