Author Topic: Funniest thing you've ever read on the forums.  (Read 7420 times)

Hi-- I read your post about your new SCP-087 Server, and I was wondering if I could become an administrator on it. I am a passionate fan of your works, and I have always wanted to meet you in server; however, the amount of work I have to do daily restricts my playtime. Hopefully, though, the amount will clear up and I will be able to dedicate myself to your server. Because of my undying love of your servers, I will follow your suggested format for the below application:

Name: gigabyteTroubadour (ID: 12308)
Who Suggests me: CharlesSpeaking, GamefanDan, Fanta
Why: As I have stated in the above paragraph, I am a dedicated fan of yours, and would love to assist you in any possible way. I am well-rounded, but I cannot code in TorqueScript. I can, however, compose music that could be used atmospherically.
Administrator/Moderator: I would prefer to be an administrator, as I am not only the first to apply, but also I will dedicate the rest of my life to your servers. I will give up my social life, work, and family, just so that you can be as successful as possible.

Thank you kindly.

Here's the application from my outbox.

one thing that's funny is that GFD probably wouldn't recommend me. I only put him there since I'm still working on a commission for him.

Much worse: I'll report Badspot about this IF you don't stop
YOU HEAR ME?!

Well techicly its a game with friend players who are like: "WERE ARE U DOIN! ME WANT MUNEH FROM UR ACCOUNT BLAH BLAH BLAH" n stuff. its just god awful. heres a gift for you.  :nes: USE IT TO RAPE ROBLOX!

« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 09:22:46 PM by Theepicman »

Here's the application from my outbox.

one thing that's funny is that GFD probably wouldn't recommend me. I only put him there since I'm still working on a commission for him.
He'd ban you both because he'll think's your Horse terds..

as if I could actually choose one thing

I find loving Creepy Stalker Girl in 2nd Place, next to Roblox is Horse terds.

"How the forget is ice cream a threat? Just push the damn thing over." - A.R.C