Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 864903 times)

Yes all of those are kei cars Skig, you're damn lucky!

Woah, woah, woah. Hold the forget up. The 2015 SRT Challenge Hellcat which puts down an earth-tearing 707 horsepower stock starts at only 60 grand? That's a horsepower:grand ratio of almost 12. In comparison, the GT-R has a ratio of 5.3. The Viper has a ratio of 7.5. The M3 has a ratio of almost 7. The Mustang Shelby GT500 is the only other car in that range at also a 12, but it's a mustang and mustangs are gross. Sorry. Plus, they don't even have a 2015 model. But for real, $60k to command seven hundred and seven horsepower is more than a bargain.

Until you end up like this guy an hour after he picked up his brand new Hellcat.

-OGODNO-
I know it's a challenger SRT and all, but WTF THAT'S HORRIBLE

I know it's a challenger SRT and all, but WTF THAT'S HORRIBLE
not just an SRT, and SRT Hellcat.

You can't wreck this hellcat in an hour.

Woah, woah, woah. Hold the forget up. The 2015 SRT Challenge Hellcat which puts down an earth-tearing 707 horsepower stock starts at only 60 grand? That's a horsepower:grand ratio of almost 12. In comparison, the GT-R has a ratio of 5.3. The Viper has a ratio of 7.5. The M3 has a ratio of almost 7. The Mustang Shelby GT500 is the only other car in that range at also a 12, but it's a mustang and mustangs are gross. Sorry. Plus, they don't even have a 2015 model. But for real, $60k to command seven hundred and seven horsepower is more than a bargain.

Until you end up like this guy an hour after he picked up his brand new Hellcat.

I think it's actually more than 707 horsepower when put on a dyno, Dodge just said 707 for insurance reasons.
http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1016920_dodge-challenger-srt-hellcat-dyno-tested-may-be-more-powerful-than-claimed-video

pleasant pagestretch warning. i'd kill to have a hellcat challenger. also great wallpaper for you fellow mopar guys.

anyways hi guys. been a while. getting the el camino painted. finally.

going with the 1973 black and gold color scheme.

like the middile one

also guys my car has the stufftiest bedliner in the world, installed by the previous owner. installed as stuffty as the product itself, he just laid it over rust. So ive been busting my ass with a wire brush for a few hours and will be for another day or so.

here are the results so far lol

ya i was like,"forget" but on the bright side, thats the worst rust spot in the entire car.

anyways hope you guys are doing good. just chiming in as i havent in a good while

EDIT

forgot to show you guys my other cars :D Neither of them run, sadly, and neither of them have floorboards.

I've told you guys about the Coronet before, its a 1970. It was a bitch to get out of the woods, but we finally decided to deforest and get it out. It is the most complete car I know of, untouched in many aspects like under-the-hood, but its pretty badly gone with rust. If it ran though, i would drive the stuff out of it.

The Pontiac is a 1971 T-37. It's a base-base-base model GTO lol. Still though, it has a pre-emissions 350 engine which isn't bad.

I have another el camino too but its just a parts car
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 10:52:48 PM by Dionysusan »

-snip-

I saw this on two sites when it happened and considered posting it.

I also saw my first SRT Hellcat a few days ago outside St. Louis Motorsports in Chesterfield. Same color as that wrecked one too.

Please don't shoot me down for this but, Truck I plan to get

I said it before and I will say it again
RICE ROCKET

I have sigged it once and I will sig it again

Please don't shoot me down for this but, Truck I plan to get

Love it, but you gotta fix the front end

Love it, but you gotta fix the front end

Ay where you been?

just bought two brand new genuine weber carbs

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm

just bought two brand new genuine weber carbs

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm